On my 8900 I have two (2) Myspace apps in my downloads folder. I don't use it and I don't use the facebook either. How do I go about deleting the two Myspace apps and the one Facebook app; I am hoping to delete these and clear up some memory. Anyone have any advice?
    06-23-09 05:12 PM
    i know that you can hide the icons to save space, but dunno about deleting the software entirely. doesnt seem like a good choice either in case you do end up wanting it later. thats just my opinion. you can buy like a 2gb or 4gb microsd card (or even microsd hc which holds more) to expand memory.
    06-23-09 05:27 PM
    The icons you are referring to are pushed by the carrier, and will reappear whenever you restart the device. Best thing to do is add a folder to your desktop, drag and drop the icons into the folder, then hide the folder.

Outa sight, outa mind. The icons don't take any real memory, they're just clutter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 05:29 PM
    not to sound to "virgin" here but how do I hide a folder...
    I got moving items around alright but hiding is new to me.
    06-23-09 05:32 PM
    not to sound to "virgin" here but how do I hide a folder...
    I got moving items around alright but hiding is new to me.
    Click on your Menu button from your home screen... find the icon or folder you wish to hide, click on the Menu button and select Hide.
    06-23-09 05:40 PM
    I believe you can delete these apps when you upgrade your firmware, using the crackmem app.
    06-23-09 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD