Well guess what?, it is indeed a conspiracy :-) Just for the heck of it, I created another Facebook account and switched it with my current one, and guess what? didn't even break a sweat. It went smoothly, no errors, no problems, no thank you. It's indeed an easy fix on their end, but I am pretty sure they don't want other people joining without going through the regular waiting process.

I have emailed them, and I always get the robotic response, we get way too many emails, and we do read them, but you won't get a response from us, but do we do value your feedback, yeah right! I have also tweeted to them about it, and hashtags and everything, but to no avail.
    07-20-10 02:03 AM
    Well guess what?, it is indeed a conspiracy :-) Just for the heck of it, I created another Facebook account and switched it with my current one, and guess what? didn't even break a sweat. It went smoothly, no errors, no problems, no thank you. It's indeed an easy fix on their end, but I am pretty sure they don't want other people joining without going through the regular waiting process.

I have emailed them, and I always get the robotic response, we get way too many emails, and we do read them, but you won't get a response from us, but do we do value your feedback, yeah right! I have also tweeted to them about it, and hashtags and everything, but to no avail.
    Just as i thought....
    07-20-10 08:36 AM
    They replied to my email the other day saying its a known bug and are already working on a fix that will be in the next release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 08:38 AM
    They replied to my email the other day saying its a known bug and are already working on a fix that will be in the next release

Oh yeah, I guess the question is when will that update be dropped. I am willing to bet it won't be anytime soon.
    07-20-10 08:44 AM

That would, of course, require them to have a regular release/update schedule/timeline which gets pushed out to everyone.

I'm still waiting for them/him to fix the issue that I cannot disable notifications from Facebook. I already get them via emails, I don't need duplicate notifications.

You'd think, instead of being constantly bothered by everyone, it'd be a good idea to have some kind of a forum thread, or tracked list of suggested features and bug fixes that we could look at.
    07-20-10 08:53 AM
    I don't believe them though. I have emailed them about other stuff and they never respond but when I mentioned the Twitter delete issue they responded very quickly

07-20-10 09:08 AM
    Same problem as the rest of you guys. Two accounts too delete, won't let me delete either. @ msg them on my new account and diddley squat. Shame because it's by far my fav twitter app.
    07-28-10 08:24 AM
    Happy to report that with the latest version .129, you can now delete Twitter accounts. I just tried it and it worked.
    08-31-10 06:16 AM
    Worked for me as well last night when I downloaded again.
    08-31-10 12:39 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD