I just upgraded my Bold to the new OS 5.0.0.681 listed on the main page.

I have been using my blackberry to access my gmail account since I got it.
    I do not have the Gmail App.

Prior to the upgrade, whenever I deleted a message on my blackberry inside the gmail folder, that deleted e-mail was reflected on my real gmail account. So when I went to gmail.com in firefox on my laptop, that deleted email would be in the trash and not in my inbox.

Now after the upgrade, this is not happening. Every e-mail I delete on my blackberry is not actually being deleted from my inbox when accessed through firefox or another internet browser.

I've searched around and I can't seem to get a decent answer on how to fix this problem
    05-31-10 04:47 PM
    From your email window on your BB, go to Options / Email Reconciliation. Check that wireless reconcile is turned on and "Delete On" is set to "Mailbox and Handheld"
    05-31-10 05:03 PM
    Like apbthe3 says....and I also mark mine to "prompt" so I can pick and choose if I want specific ones to be left on the gmail server or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-31-10 07:08 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

I did what apbthe3 suggested and it didn't work so I moved on to the prompt suggestion. My gmail inbox is still not reflecting the changes that occurs on my handheld.

My settings are:

Inside "Email Reconciliation"
    Message Services: me@gmail.com
    Delete On: Prompt
    Wireless Reconcile: On
    On Conflict: Mailbox Wins
    06-01-10 11:03 PM
    Have you tried running the e-mail setup app app again and checked to see if "synchronize deleted items" is checked?

06-02-10 02:13 AM
    Try resending the service books. More often than not, that'll get things going again.
    06-02-10 06:20 AM
    It works now. Thanks for the tips
    06-08-10 10:45 AM
    How do I resend service books?
    Thanks
    06-09-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD