If you ever downloaded and installed an app from BlackBerry App World on your BlackBerry smartphone and then uninstalled the app, you might have noticed that the app is still showing on your My World screen. No worry, there is a simple and easy hack to remove the uninstalled apps from the My World screen. How to do it... just open BlackBerry App World and once it is active hold the ALT key and type RST. BlackBerry App World will restart and only the installed apps will be showing on your My World screen.
    04-26-10 10:34 PM
    I wish the QuickPull worked on my Curve can't get it to run it worked great on the Tour
    04-27-10 12:17 AM
    Worked great on my 8530

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 06:56 AM
    worked great.. THANKS
    04-27-10 09:04 PM
    If you ever downloaded and installed an app from BlackBerry App World on your BlackBerry smartphone and then uninstalled the app, you might have noticed that the app is still showing on your My World screen. No worry, there is a simple and easy hack to remove the uninstalled apps from the My World screen. How to do it... just open BlackBerry App World and once it is active hold the ALT key and type RST. BlackBerry App World will restart and only the installed apps will be showing on your My World screen.
    I had recently upgraded my OS and when I reinstalled App World, none of my downloads were showing up in the My World screen. I tried your trick and it worked like a charm. Now, all my apps can be found in My World. Thanks!

I wish the QuickPull worked on my Curve can't get it to run it worked great on the Tour
    Holding alt + right shift + del all together will reset the phone, if you're opposed to an old fashioned physical battery pull.
    04-28-10 06:35 PM
    wow, thanks for that! Worked awesome. Been trying to get rid of those uninstalled apps for days
    05-02-10 12:15 AM
    Thanks for a great advice! This should be included in the sticky guide to 8530 if it isn't already.

05-02-10 08:37 AM
    Sweet. It worked! Now all my apps show again. Thank you!!!
    05-02-10 10:02 AM
    Thanks for a great advice! This should be included in the sticky guide to 8530 if it isn't already.

I agree. This should be a sticky.
    05-02-10 10:03 AM
    Saw this tip a little while ago somewhere on here but couldnt remember where or what the keys were so thank you!
    05-02-10 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I had about 30MB tied up in unistalled apps. Started with 69MB and had 104MB after resetting. The Curve is flying now!

05-02-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD