how can i delete things such as language packs and other things that arent needed on my phone to free up some space? My app memory always starts off high when i restart my phone,t hen it goes down til it is 0.0mb free. No idea why this happens or how to fix it...
    12-07-09 09:52 AM
    through blackberry desktop manager> select the app icons, theres and option to add remove applications, all apps will load and you can add and remove ans you want
    12-07-09 09:54 AM
    thanks....any idea why my phones app memory decreases as time goes on? i dont have that many apps
    12-07-09 09:58 AM
    thanks....any idea why my phones app memory decreases as time goes on? i dont have that many apps
    welcome to the problem that is BB.....memory leak.
    12-07-09 10:03 AM
    so just a battery pull is the only solution?
    12-07-09 10:04 AM
    so just a battery pull is the only solution?
    yep.....check out quick pull or quick pull lite
    12-07-09 10:06 AM
    through blackberry desktop manager> select the app icons, theres and option to add remove applications, all apps will load and you can add and remove ans you want

where do you find that? or is it under another name, i have an 8330, and iv got nearly the same problem. my phone keeps giving me the "loading" sign when im not pressing anything. and im trying to free up space. so where can i find the desktop manager thing?
    02-13-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD