Hi guys...first of all, let's see if the mods for the first time don't move my post, cuz it seems like I'm the only one who always post in the wrong forum ok I've deleted two games and this is the first time that after I reboot the phone the games icons still appear in the downloads folder but says archived on top. I'm wondering why the icons didn't dissapeared when I deleted them. Any help? And sorry if my english is no good!! Yeah I have to say it cuz there's some english wannabes teachers here that are always looking around to write something stupid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 12:29 PM
    Some icons are just icons pushed by cell phone providers... more than likely they are just shortcuts to download the app itself... you can double check this by connecting to your PC and use DM to ensure that the app has been deleted.
    08-13-09 12:46 PM
    No it wasn't shortcuts, I've downloaded the two games apps and deleted them but the icons are still there and says archived

08-13-09 12:52 PM
    When you say you rebooted... did you do a battery pull, or a soft restart (alt+shift+Del or QuickPull app)???
    08-13-09 01:07 PM
    I deleted the games and as always it says deletion will occur after restart, so I click yes and the phone restarted but the icons are still there

08-13-09 01:16 PM
    Did you get them from the blackberry app world? If so they archieve apps you have to go there and delete it from there

08-13-09 01:20 PM
    Ohh thanks!! I think that's the problem

08-13-09 01:25 PM
    Your welcome

08-13-09 01:26 PM
    do blackerrys work with macbooks? cause i plug mine in and nothing happens. and fatboy97 how exactly do you delete the apps your way?
    08-13-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD