When I downloaded Blackberry Appworld, I believe it downloaded Slacker radio as well. How can I delete this application, when I highlight the application and hit the menu key it does not give me the option to delete. Also what is seen to be the best free radio application for a new blackberry tour on the verizon network? Thanks
    08-11-09 10:50 AM
    It's not the actual app, it's just a Verizon-pushed link to download the app. It's basically an advertisement. Even if you delete it, it will get pushed back to your phone. If you don't like it, just hide it in a folder or something.
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 08-11-09 at 11:33 AM.
    08-11-09 11:23 AM
    When I downloaded Blackberry Appworld, I believe it downloaded Slacker radio as well. How can I delete this application, when I highlight the application and hit the menu key it does not give me the option to delete. Also what is seen to be the best free radio application for a new blackberry tour on the verizon network? Thanks
    It's true there are plenty of apps there with no icons but every single application is deletable. There are two ways (not including deleting the icon). One is through Desktop Manager, that should be easy. The other is through Options > Advanced Options > Applications. Select the application you want to delete and hit the Menu key and select delete.

Now I don't know if Tour will be the same. But I'm speaking from using the 8900 Curve. Hope that helps you out. Definitely worth remembering.
    08-11-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD