I just recently bought a blackberry curve and i deleted the AIM, Yahoo Messenger, Myspace and Facebook Apps from the service book folder and they keep on coming back and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if you can tell me how to get rid of them for good or know why they keep coming back.

I would really like to get rid of these apps for good!
    07-30-09 10:56 PM
    Options>Advanced Options>Applications

Highlight the application you want to delte, then hit the BlackBerry button and select Delete.
    07-30-09 11:03 PM
    Or you can try settings>options>advanced options>applications and try deleting it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 11:08 PM
    I just recently bought a blackberry curve and i deleted the AIM, Yahoo Messenger, Myspace and Facebook Apps from the service book folder and they keep on coming back and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if you can tell me how to get rid of them for good or know why they keep coming back.

I would really like to get rid of these apps for good!
    If it is just the launchers, you cannot permanently delete them because they are pushed in the service books always. Only thing you can do is hide them so you dont see them. They dont take up memory so no worry there.

Edit: Also this is a pretty common question and is all over the forum. Just use the search and youll find it. There is a great link in my sig on how to effectively use the search function. I would recommend you read that as well as the BB 101 Lecture Series. Lots of great info there.
    07-30-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD