How do I get Rid of Apps that Do not appear on the Application loader on Desktop Manager Or My application List On my Phone? Do i need to Just CLose these? If So, How I tried to do what it says On the Blackberry Website to Close apps and It was telling me to Go to Places Not Listed on my Phone! I dont Use these and it Taking up Memory i Could be Using for other things! Help! I have a Pearl 8100
    04-30-09 02:52 PM
    more info, please. What apps are you trying to delete? They might be based on service books - can't delete, just hide them.
    04-30-09 03:28 PM
    The Apps are that i cant Delete.. is an App store Handago in hand... My Space... and one for Instant Messaging.
    Last edited by Scrubbybubbles; 04-30-09 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
    04-30-09 03:32 PM
    dl this
    BBFileScout
    Description: This great little program lets you delete/move/rename/email/zip pretty much any file on the phone, even the hidden stuff. You can delete the oem pics and music/ringtones/samples you don't like and free up some serious space on the phone's internal memory.
    DL Link
    OTA
    04-30-09 04:24 PM
    To see all the apps on your phone go to Options, Advanced Options, Applications. Delete by scrolling to the app, pressing Menu and selecting Delete.

Some apps are not listed becase they are not really apps at all. They are links sent by you carrier with your Service Books and you cannot delete them. There are, however ways to get rid of them.

First, these icons take up very little space as they are just links to websites. To get rid of them (until your Servoce Books are resent), Use one of two methods.

- Select the icon, press Menu and select Hide.
    - Go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Books and scroll own to the Book you wish to remove, press Menu and select Delete. Please be careful here as you can disable you phone if you delete the wrong Book.
    05-01-09 02:52 PM
    To see all the apps on your phone go to Options,

First, these icons take up very little space as they are just links to websites. To get rid of them (until your Servoce Books are resent), Use one of two methods.

- Select the icon, press Menu and select Hide.
    - Go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Books and scroll own to the Book you wish to remove, press Menu and select Delete. Please be careful here as you can disable you phone if you delete the wrong Book.
    Thank You!
    05-05-09 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD