Hi,

I have downloaded a few applications for my BB 8520 eg. weather and mobile minutes tracker.

I no longer want these. I have uninstalled them but how do i delete them from my BB world???

They are showing as uninstalled but i want to delete them.

Please help its driving me mad!!!
    10-04-09 11:02 AM
    Uninstalled is deleted.
    Don't worry, and cancel your psychiatrist appointment!

This is just a feature of App World / My World in case you were deleting an App but waiting for an update, making it more convenient to check up on it.

Uninstalled Apps are always "out of the way" at the end of your My World list. Check your device's Applications list and you'll see they're not there any more!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 11:07 AM
    Ive checked in my applications and they aint there its just still showing in 'my world' but if it cant be deleted then not to worry?

Thanks
    10-04-09 11:12 AM
    In another thread, a poster said there was a reset function by holding ALT and pressing R+S+T.
    I have NOT tried this myself.
    Highlight the undesired Uninstalled App and try it if you're adventurous.

Also, I believe Uninstalled Apps do disappear when you install a new version App World, so they will probably also disappear if you deleted App World and re-installed it.
    Seems like a major hassle, but just an option to consider before you institutionalize yourself over this!

10-04-09 12:01 PM
    Alt + R S T works. It will solve "hung" installation and remove "uninstalled" apps from My world.

deleteing and reinstalling app world will not work
    10-04-09 12:07 PM
    Deleting and not reinstalling app world works!
    I'm not a big fan of app world. I only use it if I can't find an app anywhere else.

10-04-09 12:37 PM
    elite1 and soloracer24 you are the best!!! pressing alt and RST worked thank you!!!
    10-04-09 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD