Hey all,

So, after playing around with BerryBuzz, I couldn't take it anymore...first of all, there were a lot of glitches and I really liked to keep my phone on quiet sometimes, but it would still vibrate. I tried everything. I just spent the last 30 minutes going through my profiles and switching my repeat notifications to "LED Flashing" instead of "None" which is what I changed EVERY selection in EVERY profile. That is the default, right? LED Flashing for everything except in browser?

Thanks!

Hopefully I can get a refund...
    08-12-09 07:17 PM
    Ahh, I am going crazy, I cannot find a way to set my sound profiles to default!? HELPPP
    08-12-09 08:05 PM
    Don't you a have a backup that was made prior to upgrading your OS yesterday? Or at the very least, you can use the LoaderBackup(date).ipd file from the upgrade done yesterday to restore your profiles.

Open DM and open the Backup/Restore wizard, then go to Advanced. In the upper left, click on File, then navigate to your backup file, or the LoaderBackup file. When the list of databases that can be restored appears in the left window pane, look for the profiles database. Highlight it and click on the button in the middle with the >> on it to restore.
    08-12-09 08:44 PM
    Thanks! The backup file I had was done after I upgraded my OS, but before I downloaded BerryBuzz...the only weird thing is that it muted my email again...I just went to it and set the volume to Medium and the type to Tone...just a question --- Calendar, Level 1 Messages should be on mute by default when in Normal profile, right?
    08-12-09 08:52 PM
    Calendar, and Level 1 Messages are on Mute by default in Normal Profile, yes I believe this is correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:59 PM
    Thank you!!!!!! And the default volume is medium, right? I think it is, just double checking!

I transferred the Profile database to my berry from the backup file, but not the Profile Options...also, I wonder why it muted my email by default...hmm...
    08-12-09 09:00 PM
    Transfer the Profile options also.

08-12-09 09:04 PM
    And you can delete your other post, the new thread you started.

08-12-09 09:06 PM
    10-4 Xliderider

I am still trying to figure out why it has it muted on my email, but I just set it back...as long as I am receiving alerts, I am fine.

Thanks again!!

Edit: How do I delete a post?
    Last edited by BerrySky; 08-12-09 at 09:12 PM.
    08-12-09 09:09 PM
    Click on Edit, then Delete, you also have to change a bubble thing to Delete Post I think.

08-12-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD