I purchased and downloaded the iBlocks app. I thinks its draining my battery pretty quickly. If I delete it from my phone, is it permanetely gone or can I retrieve it back?

Thanks!
    09-22-10 03:21 PM
    Did you download it from App World?
    09-22-10 03:33 PM
    Yes, I believe I did and it was charged to my pay pal account!

Thanks
    09-22-10 03:39 PM
    You should be able to retrieve again so long as you do not delete from your account and only from the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 05:30 PM
    I purchased and downloaded the iBlocks app. I thinks its draining my battery pretty quickly. If I delete it from my phone, is it permanetely gone or can I retrieve it back?

Thanks!
    If you indeed purchase and install it from BB App World open App World and go to "My World" and see if it is there. If so great, now close App World.

You can actually uninstall it 2 ways and this is how I like to do it.

Go to options>applications and find the app. Delete it and reboot your device.

It will be gone from your device and when you open App World and go back to My World it will still be there but instead of saying installed it will say uninstalled or you can just do the same thing from app world inself, Same result.

That should do it. It will also backup the app to your SD Card as well so no worries!
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 09-24-10 at 09:11 AM.
    09-23-10 06:47 PM
    You're the best...thanks very much!
    09-23-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD