So I downloaded the BuzzMe application last night hoping that it would change my LED color for texts vs emails vs missed calls, etc. After downloading the app, I realized that the free version only lets you change the color to missed calls and to get the feature to use the texting and email LED customization you have to upgrade to the Pro. Now, I don't really want to pay for an application to change my LED color, so I decided to just delete the app all together. I went to my applications menu, deleted the app, and then restarted my curve. When my BB restarts, the icon for BuzzMe is still there, but when I go to the application, it is gone. I don't want to just hide the icon - how can I delete the application all together?

Help is appreciated!
    10-12-09 08:45 PM
    You say you restarted but did you do a battery pull with the phone on? That usually works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 08:50 PM
    You know, I actually didn't try that... But I just solved my own problem, haha. I just reinstalled the application and the whole deleting the application process all over again and for some reason it worked this time. I'm not quite sure why. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep that in mind for the future.
    10-12-09 08:57 PM
    BerryBuzz, I got it for only $5.95 to do what you're asking, pretty cheap.

10-12-09 09:37 PM
    Fyi, I found BuzzMePro for free at Blackberryseeker.com !

10-14-09 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD