Hey I was wondering if its possible to delete stock application such as google messenger and yahoo messenger and all the other apps I don't use. Thanks for any help in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 06:43 PM
    The apps you can remove are in Options, Advanced, Applications,

the ones you DONT see in there, google messenger, yahoo IM etc are called service books, pushed to your phone from y0our carrier, unable to permanently remove, we all have them, if youdont install them they are not taking up memory and can be hidden (scroll to icon, bb key, hide) out of sight out of mind.
    07-26-09 06:50 PM
    The apps you can remove are in Options, Advanced, Applications,

the ones you DONT see in there, google messenger, yahoo IM etc are called service books, pushed to your phone from y0our carrier, unable to permanently remove, we all have them,
    Must be a sprint thing because I don't have those two you listed so I guess we don't all have them.
    07-26-09 07:39 PM
    I meant we all have service book icons, some vary from provider to provider. Same logic though.
    07-26-09 09:08 PM
    ok thanks for the help
    07-27-09 06:18 PM
    thanks.
    I was trying to figure out how to remove these apps as well. I ended up hiding them and moving some items to folders to help not see them.
    07-27-09 06:26 PM
    Yeah, options>advanced settings>apps> then hit the menu button on the app you wanna delete and delete it.
    07-27-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD