Hey guys, I did search and there are several threads on this topic. However, what I've found is a bunch of people sharing their favorite finance app for their purposes, and not necessarily recommending the best for a specific purpose.

So, here's exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something that I can use on my blackberry and input transactions as I go. Spent $5.27 on McDonalds - logged. Spent $48.01 on gas - logged. etc.

Secondly, alerts. I'd like to schedule an alert when an upcoming bill is due. I suppose I could use calendar/rememberthemilk for this one.

The biggest thing is syncing. I want it to sync OTA to an online service that I can access at any computer with the web. I'm using the trial quicken online, and it would be awesome if I could sync with that, or a similar service. I know there are a lot of web 2.0 apps that deal with similar things, so I'm open minded.

So, is there anything that serves this purpose? Keep track of expenses, and OTA syncing with an online interface?

Thanks,

_Evan
    09-22-08 08:58 PM
    Have you tried SplashMoney by Splash Data ? It is a pretty detailed and has the ability to go online directly to your bank account and download/sync transactions. It has a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy
    09-22-08 09:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD