I have been trying to look for an app that allows me to sort my contacts by company or other varibles. On my WinMo phone that how I had my contacts set up. I am sure that there is a program that does this since I would believe that buisness users would want this feature. Thx.

And if any crackberry members could kinda point me in a direction on how to load a java app on my blackberry I would appricate it.
    06-10-08 05:23 PM
    As a current Treo 650 user (and hopefully a new BOLD user soon).. I'm interested in this as well. I love the Palm program where you can have different categories for different people, but am I safe to assume this is NOT the case with the BBs?
    06-10-08 06:06 PM
    Blackberries use the same company and category fields as Outlook. You can sort by company on the bb. The address book also allows the creation of groups independent of Outlook's Categories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 06:27 PM
    any suggestions because all i can find on my 8320 is assigning contacts to buisness and personal.
    06-10-08 07:37 PM
    I create my own categories in outlook. Then I filter using them on the blackberry. If you are syncing your contacts with outlook, that's the easy way to do it. If you're not using outlook, you can create groups directly in the address book. It's just menu/new group. You can name them whatever you want.
    06-10-08 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD