Crackberry, Mobihand and programmer - thank you all very much.
    You're welcome, but I must say that it's shocking to see that my ratings went down immediately when I made the offer and then went down further after 150 copies were given away. I don't think I'll be making _that_ mistake again.

This is almost as bad as when I updated BestFLASH to BestFLASH+ free and my beloved users who I'd spend nights and weekends supporting took it from 4-star down to 2-star in response. Same with I Charge Cool, I worked for a month on 1.2 and issued it as a free update and it goes from 4 stars in the top 10 to 3 stars almost out of the top 20.

Some users are cool, but most users are really making me hate them. That will definitely affect my disposition when it comes to free updates, as in, don't plan on seeing any more except for bugfixes.
    09-27-09 09:45 PM
    I haven't had a chance to log into the store but I will make a special effort now to do this tomorrow! I will give you the highest rating I can give!
    I Charge Cool is one of the coolest apps ever. I gave it positive feedback in your I Charge Cool "give away" thread.
    I think this was & is a very generous gesture & I Thank You!
    You said you were going to update the "sprites" & Smiley face? Can't wait for that update! Put me down for a copy! I defiantly will buy it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 10:54 PM
    in case your not looking at the other thread i would like to say thank you for i charge free offer it is probably one of the most useful and easy to use apps ive installed. Probably be the most looked at too
    09-27-09 11:07 PM
    True indeed, thank you much. Unfortunately I believe all of the copies had been given away although I was able to get the I Charge Cool earlier..In any event, your generosity is much appreciated.
    09-27-09 11:09 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD