Looking forward to trying this out. Coming from Android, this was a built in feature. Let's see how this works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 09:47 PM
    My trial period seems to have expired
    09-20-11 05:54 AM
    just a suggestion: when adding a numbers (Import contacts) to "Black Numbers" perhaps it's easy to add a search function for existing contacts. I have over 800 contacts so the scrolling is can be a bit of a nuisance
    Good idea, I'll try
    09-20-11 07:24 AM
    now I have 8 users
    1. fatslim
    2. project_x
    3. deskrutt
    4. Jennifer72
    5. Serenity Dawn
    6. hnvuong
    7. HyTrojan
    8. Fidelio
    09-20-11 07:26 AM
    I have the block log enabled, but the blocked call list is empty.
    let me check the code
    09-20-11 07:26 AM
    1. fatslim
    2. project_x
    3. deskrutt
    4. Jennifer72
    5. Serenity Dawn
    6. hnvuong
    7. HyTrojan
    8. Fidelio

Please send your PIN to [email protected], and write down your crackberry user id, I'll update your PIN to the server, thank you
    09-20-11 07:27 AM
    Just got this app today and its great. Does everythin that you need at a good price. Was wondering if you will be bringing out a 'voice mail' call block option? Its good that you have the 'hang up' already but with it ringing once is an indicator.
    Atm im using this app to distance myself from a group of people so i dont want any type of indicator to know they have called.
    09-20-11 08:12 AM
    just a suggestion: when adding a numbers (Import contacts) to "Black Numbers" perhaps it's easy to add a search function for existing contacts. I have over 800 contacts so the scrolling is can be a bit of a nuisance
    tested the code, if add search feature, the contact list load speed will be a bit slow and you can only add on number one time
    09-20-11 08:14 AM
    Just got this app today and its great. Does everythin that you need at a good price. Was wondering if you will be bringing out a 'voice mail' call block option? Its good that you have the 'hang up' already but with it ringing once is an indicator.
    Atm im using this app to distance myself from a group of people so i dont want any type of indicator to know they have called.
    block "voice mail"? tell me more about this?
    09-20-11 08:16 AM
    block "voice mail"? tell me more about this?
    Sorry i should have added more info. I mean for the call to go straight to voice mail instead of calling once.
    09-20-11 08:58 AM
    Sorry i should have added more info. I mean for the call to go straight to voice mail instead of calling once.
    yeah I would love to have that option too!
    09-20-11 10:35 AM
    IIRC, this is dependent on your carrier. When I used Call Blocker Pro, it didn't work for AT&T. But it may for you.
    09-20-11 11:08 AM
    IIRC, this is dependent on your carrier. When I used Call Blocker Pro, it didn't work for AT&T. But it may for you.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't know that your carrier could block that feature. Though I do know with the carriers in aus you can't get one number blocked. It's either none or all. Hmm come to think of it now i kinda understand... lol.

I'll give the app a go and see what happens.
    09-20-11 03:12 PM
    Its installed on my torch 9800... Must say its the kind of call blocker app I wanted..
    Pateiently hoping for a keycode
    I pray I get a free keycode

Last edited by jaymillz1; 09-20-11 at 04:33 PM.
    09-20-11 04:30 PM
    ok, I think the "trial block counter" is counting wrong. I have no blocks counted, no blocks attempted by me, but my trial has expired. I do have 50 sms sent out when it happened. But no numbers were added to the app before the trial ended.
    09-20-11 06:26 PM
    I love this app - version 2 is possibly the thing most responsible for me sticking with my blackberry. Searched for months for a text-filter / auto-responder. Perfect, I'll grab the beta now.

Thanks!
    09-21-11 03:52 AM
    HyTrojan
    hnvuong

please goto “DDM”-“About” and click “activate” to activate DDM
    09-21-11 06:51 AM
    I assume the developer will let us know when there's an update to the beta? It appears there are fixes but the link offers the original beta version...

Also, I think the developer has enough posts now, they can put an actual link in the first post
    09-21-11 07:22 AM
    can I have the key please?

seems like this app is so useful for me
    09-21-11 07:49 AM
    I assume the developer will let us know when there's an update to the beta? It appears there are fixes but the link offers the original beta version...

Also, I think the developer has enough posts now, they can put an actual link in the first post
    Yes, I have some issues fixed, will upload a new full version and a new "lite" version this weekend.
    09-21-11 08:20 AM
    now I got 12 testers
    1. fatslim
    2. project_x
    3. deskrutt
    4. Jennifer72
    5. Serenity Dawn
    6. hnvuong --License Sent
    7. HyTrojan --License Sent
    8. Fidelio
    9. chrissyangel13
    10. jaymillz1
    11. djh_wolf
    12. falucky --License Sent
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    09-21-11 08:22 AM
    after a few days trying,i have to say,u must have it。

for blocking sms, it works great and could filter every unwanted sms with your customized rules and do it quickly and silently。
    besides,the function of password ,it may be used in other way,like u protect your private contacts' sms from unauthorized acces,that's a good idea and also works like it said。

and its UI is becoming better and better,but a little weird about the button of“backup” &“restore”, i dont know if other guys found it as well。

that's what i feel about DDM,it is a handy soft and u must need it in your daily life
    09-22-11 10:09 AM
    There's this weird scrolling error in each of the pages.

So far it looks good. I'd have to delete cruchsms in order to make sms work.

One thing: I have people's fax numbers in my address book, it would be useful to mark what each number is so I know whether or not I need to select it.

ETA: Uninstalling crunchsms didn't fix it and the backup option doesn't work.
    Last edited by c0rinne; 09-24-11 at 03:35 PM.
    09-24-11 11:14 AM
    awesome app, Liking it a lot! Thanks
    09-24-11 03:56 PM
    New version scrolls better with no superimposing. Good update.

09-27-11 02:39 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD