The problem started after I downloaded the new DM6. Like many other people wrote I couldn't get this add-in to work with DM 6 so I went back to DM 5 (even tried 5.1 and 4.5) and now Datavault won't work on any of those either. It lists it under add-in and I have it checked but it no longer prompts for password and just syncs everything fine but bypasses Datavault. I read somewhere maybe its because theirs nothing to sync but I have since added some items to my blackberry and also tried from the desktop one and the sync still will not work or prompt for password. So frustrating this is one of my most used programs on my BB.

I've used Datavault on a few different bb over the past 4 years with no problems at all. i love this program and I'm at a loss!

Any Ideas!!!!?? I've tried everything delete and reinstalling DV on both BB and Desktop just waste of time still nothing Help!
    09-03-10 12:22 AM
    I have ran in to the exact same issue and have tried the same things you have. I have just resorted to syncing via wireless for the time being until I blow out my computer again.

It is highly annoying though, datavault is prob one of my most used apps as well.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-10 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD