Hi, Does anyone know if there is a data useage logger anywhere? Just so i can track what data i am using - i am now using mobile tv on my bold and found out my "unlimited plan" is "unlimited" to 250mb a month
    Last edited by A_S; 05-21-09 at 02:05 PM.
    05-21-09 01:11 PM
    Saw one of these recently but now I don't remember what it's called...
    05-21-09 01:26 PM
    05-21-09 01:28 PM
    Cheers - I will check that out - if anyone has any others to compare let me know
    05-21-09 02:04 PM
    That data alerter works. But it's not free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 02:19 PM
    That's weird the way they have it setup, it looks free until you find out later I guess.
    05-21-09 02:22 PM
    Right, it will work a few days and then complain that you are no longer licensed. Wish they would state that up front.
    05-21-09 02:25 PM
    really? I even read the terms and conditions and it doesnt appear to state anything like that....
    05-21-09 03:31 PM
    This is still working for me! No problems with licensing
    06-07-09 05:58 AM
    This is still working for me! No problems with licensing
    Aftre having it for 2 days..I got an alert message to tell me I was no longer licensed..gave me the option to abort or not..I did'nt and now I'm licensed until the 1st July..I hope I'm not going to be presented with a bill!

Robin
    06-09-09 01:09 PM
    You can use the application without any problems and we will not present a bill (would not know how to). At some point we will ask users to pay for the application but we're looking for acceptable pricepoints that works for pro-sumers and enterprises and for us obviously. We've done a lot of buxfixing and added some new features and user interface. We strongly recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest version available at mda.e-office.com

regards,

Thierry
    06-13-09 02:10 AM
    You can use the application without any problems and we will not present a bill (would not know how to). At some point we will ask users to pay for the application but we're looking for acceptable pricepoints that works for pro-sumers and enterprises and for us obviously. We've done a lot of buxfixing and added some new features and user interface. We strongly recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest version available at mda.e-office.com

regards,

Thierry

Hi

I did the update but the program is still in trial version.

I also had this message
    "
    HTTP code: 0
    No network (BES / BIS) avaible to set up connection "

Do you have an idea?

Thanks
    06-13-09 04:31 AM
    Wow, what a change visually from the previous version! The ability to select the "month transition day" is the feature I'd been looking for, thanks for that!

Let's hope it gets priced sensibly, as I'd definitely want to keep this app.
    06-13-09 04:55 AM
    Hi

I did the update but the program is still in trial version.

I also had this message
    "
    HTTP code: 0
    No network (BES / BIS) avaible to set up connection "

Do you have an idea?

Thanks
    Hi

Nobody idea about my error message.

Any idea why the version is trial version?
    Thank you

06-14-09 07:06 AM
    ThierryL, Just updated the OS on my Bold and lost all the stats for the month. Would be nice to be able to backup the configuration and stats.....
    06-19-09 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD