Hi All,

Question:
    Has anyone ever heard of an application for the Storm 9530 to act as an external drive for a camera? Or a way to set up the Storm to act like one?

Situation:
    I�m going to Italy in October for a few weeks and I�m bringing my Storm 9530 and a few cameras with me. But I�m not bringing a laptop. I need a way to transfer pictures from my cameras to my Storm so I can upload them to different websites, Facebook, Twitter, Photobucket, YouTube, etc. I�ve been looking around for different ways to solve this problem but have not had any luck.
    There is a product out there called Eye-Fi, which is a SD card with built in wi-fi capabilities but it can only be configured to connect to one wi-fi spot at a time. Because I�ll be traveling every day this is not an option. Plus it is expensive.
    I was looking into external devices that I could transfer the pictures from the camera to and then to the Strom or its memory card but I haven�t found any such product.
    My last idea was a way for the Storm to act like a computer or external drive for the camera. Basically have the camera recognize the Storm as a computer and allow me to transfer the photos to its onboard memory or to the card.

I was hoping someone on here has tried this or knows of an app for the Storm that might do this. I don�t know the brand or type of camera, as of this post, because there are my GFs cameras. But I do know that they both have mini-usb outputs to transfer data. I guess I�ll need to find a mini-usb to micro-usb cable also.

Any Ideas?????

-Sean
    09-01-09 01:10 PM
    Welcome to iTookThisOnMyPhone.com - Automatic Wireless Photo Upload

I have it installed, but I don't take enough pictures to have a chance to use it yet but I know it will come in handy!
    09-01-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD