anyone know of a custom ring tone app thats sets custom rings for people?
    11-07-09 01:16 AM
    11-07-09 07:11 AM
    i read in the comments of that that it only offers phone calls and text messages and e-mail sounds and shuts off the others. thats kinda bad because i have aim / facebook / myspace/ and an alarm on my bb know ofanything else that dosent mess with the other stuff?
    11-07-09 12:37 PM
    anyone know of a custom ring tone app thats sets custom rings for people?
    Record your own ring tones (ie: "Mary Smith is calling") then save them in your media card and then associate them with your address book. It's a lot of work to set up but it works like a charm after you do it. It's what I've done. I hate "robotic" ring tones. All of my ringtones are voice responses.
    11-07-09 02:54 PM
    Record your own ring tones (ie: "Mary Smith is calling") then save them in your media card and then associate them with your address book. It's a lot of work to set up but it works like a charm after you do it. It's what I've done. I hate "robotic" ring tones. All of my ringtones are voice responses.
    thats what im trying to advoid
    11-07-09 10:23 PM
    Wow...that is a great Idea!! I love it.
    11-08-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD