Hey guys! I got my curve last june and immediately downloaded the software that came with it onto my computer so i could add/delete/manage etc etc. well shortly after that i had to get my computer completely cleared (stay away from dells!) and lost the software. i went to re-download the software and couldn't find the cd-rom anywhere! i've searched high and low and can't imagine where it would be. my question is, is there a website that i can get the same exact software download from? or does verizon sell the cd's separately from the phone? i keep getting random apps added to my phone (skype, nfl etc etc) that i definitely didn't download myself and desperately want to get rid of them!

also, i've just recently discovered pandora radio on my computer (no idea what took me so long!) and would love to get it for my bb...to anyone who has it, how does it work on the 8330? does it cost to download/use it? does it slow down the rest of the phone? what does it do to battery life??

Thanks Guys!!
    04-22-10 08:43 PM
    here you go>> direct link to desktop manager BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com

direct link to pandora >>>>> BlackBerry App World - Pandora
    Last edited by fedge; 04-22-10 at 09:00 PM.
    04-22-10 08:56 PM
    I use Pandora on my Curve. It works great for me. I use it while I am working. Every once in a while i will get a buffer break, but not very often. Try it. It's free!
    04-22-10 08:57 PM
    oh and pandora is an awesome app... and it's free you can find pandora and blackberry desktop manager at the link above... and yet it does kill your battery while it's on(consuming data) just watch your battery level and maybe plug it into a charger if you can..
    04-22-10 08:57 PM
    I tried downloading pandora on a new curve 8330. After requesting the app link from blackberry's website, app world said pandora is not available for this device. Any ideas?
    04-24-10 06:54 PM
    04-24-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD