Heres a list of all the apps I have working on my Curve 8330 from Verizon flashed to Metro PCS. Ill try to include working OTA links for all the .jad files. I am running the 5.0 firmware from blackberry.

Autolock 0.0.5
    Logic Mail 1.0.4
    Reqall 1.4.3
    Beyond 411 4.21.0
    Shazam 2.1.0 Not sure if its the right link. Great app to ID Music
    Where 1.5.2
    Google mobile App
    Opera mini 5 Beta 2 5.0
    Pocket Express 5.1.7
    Weathereye 1.0.22.4
    Phone Basics 1.3.1

Where is one of my favorite apps from uLocate Communications. I can use the GPS to locate where I am but I cannot get any bbmaps or google maps to work with the App. If anyone can help me with GPS please pm me. I also noticed that when I flashed my phone, from the programming screen I couldn't change my USER PROFILE INDEX from 0 to 1. if anyone can tell me what that setting does and or how to change that would be great.
    02-18-10 01:04 AM
    For OS 5.0.x you can get Shazam from here:

http://smartworld.shazamid.com/appli...70T/Shazam.jad
    02-18-10 04:57 AM
    Hey pategan85
    So glad you like WHERE! The first thing I would suggest to do is make sure you have Google Maps installed on your phone. Also, double check that you have the latest version of WHERE installed (1.5.2). If you still are having problems let me know. Good luck!
    02-18-10 03:10 PM
    how do you get apps on your flashed blackberry? this being that blackberry app world doesnt work on my phone since its a sprint blackberry flashed to metro pcs
    04-25-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD