Hello all.

I'm a brand new user of a new BlackBerry Curve 8330 from Sprint.

I have 2 questions.

1.) Does the vibrate usually go off before the phone actually rings, or do I have some sort of glitch. Not used to that happening with other phones I have had.

2.) I have been trying to figure this out for hours, but can't get it to work. I downloaded the Facebook application from the Facebook website for my Curve. My friends told me that their BlackBerrys get people's Facebook default pictures showing on their screen when that person calls them. Mine does not get any, even though I know I have the option of the Blackberry Calendar and BlackBerry Contacts applications checked for use as well as the option slightly tabbed over underneath Contacts for "update existing photos in your BlackBerry contacts list with Facebook friend profile photos."

Does anyone know how to get that working? Thanks a bunch.
    12-09-09 01:37 AM
    1) Yes, this is the way vibrate works on BlackBerry phones when you have it turned on with ringers.

2) It could take some time for the app to sync with your contacts. It took mine almost 3 days once before it finally added the Facebook information into my address book. Also, make sure the names in the address book match the name on Facebook exactly, otherwise it will not sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD