I couldn't seem to find any threads about this issue. I'm running OS 5.0.0.411 sweden and I just DLed opera mini 5 beta. I've never used any other browsers besides the native one. This is much quicker and I like the tabbed browsing. But the cursor is so slow and its not smooth. Its like I skips across the screen in a certain pixel increment or something. Is there any way to change this? I couldn't find an option for it. I want it to be like the native browsers cursor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 07:15 AM
    Interwebz-wide problem.
    02-01-10 08:18 AM
    Huh?

02-01-10 09:23 AM
    It's a known issue and has been reported to Opera in their forums. Hopefully it will be addressed in the next release.
    02-01-10 04:12 PM
    damn, i really like the browser too, its insanely fast.
    02-01-10 04:33 PM
    damn, i really like the browser too, its insanely fast.
    It's much faster than BB browser, I love it.
    02-02-10 05:41 PM
    This is somewhat iritating
    02-02-10 07:21 PM
    This is the best browser you can get but surely they will fix this soon.
    02-02-10 07:42 PM
    I couldn't seem to find any threads about this issue. I'm running OS 5.0.0.411 sweden and I just DLed opera mini 5 beta. I've never used any other browsers besides the native one. This is much quicker and I like the tabbed browsing. But the cursor is so slow and its not smooth. Its like I skips across the screen in a certain pixel increment or something. Is there any way to change this? I couldn't find an option for it. I want it to be like the native browsers cursor.

I feel the same way, did you talk to them about this?
    02-02-10 09:22 PM
    no, i havent, i literally just DLed it before i made the thread. its ridiculous how quick it is. cant wait till they get this bug fixed. also, can you download with this browser? every time i tried to DL anything in it, it would simply open the native browser to DL the file.
    02-03-10 12:16 AM
    ...also, can you download with this browser? every time i tried to DL anything in it, it would simply open the native browser to DL the file.
    Yes, you can. Not sure if the download manager is fully implemented in the beta though. Certain files, like .jad for OTA installs, will get passed through to the BB browser for handling.
    02-03-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD