Hi all,

After installing a new OS and trying to restore my backup data, I found that my CrunchSMS texts were completely gone, and nothing I've tried is working so far. Has anyone encountered this problem before, or have any suggestions? Thanks so much!
    09-26-11 04:38 PM
    I have installed more than a few OS changes and have always had the conversations reappear from Crunch. The only time I have lost a conversation was when I had to reinstall the app after my phone crashed.

Do you save your msgs(Media Card)? I also assume you do not have text convos through your BBM and that you use the BB Firewall to filter out sms/txts?
    09-26-11 04:49 PM
    No, I've never saved any messages to the card, and I'm honestly not so sure about the BB Firewall, as I've never fiddled with that.
    09-26-11 04:57 PM
    When you receive a new message you see the notification in Crunch, but do you also see another notification in your 'Text Messages' Icon?
    09-26-11 05:02 PM
    No, I don't.
    09-26-11 05:04 PM
    ^ Which is precisely what I did. Ah, I should have mentioned in my first post that at first, it did work and my messages were restored, but halfway through the backup, the cable got knocked out and it stopped. Everything else seems to be restoring alright, but I can't seem to get any conversations from Crunch back.
    09-26-11 05:13 PM
    Unistall Crunch, reinstall and connect to DM and restore messages.
    09-26-11 05:15 PM
    Thank you all for your help! It seems to be working now, I fiddled around with upgrades/downgrades/restoring, and at some point it was all there again Thank you!
    09-26-11 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD