Just downloaded crunchSMS and other then not being able to receive MMS, is there a way to change the conversation box colors, the green is a little to much for my liking and being in the business world rather have a nice blue or something and not feel like I'm in middle school again and using AIM.
    05-18-10 02:04 PM
    It's in options, under customize conversations.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 02:12 PM
    Yes there is. I just downloaded it too, btw. Love it so far!!
    To change the color you have to open crunchsms - menu - options - where it says settings, just underneath it, it says customize conversation choose that - then you just click from the list which items color you want to change. To change the color, you have 3 options to mix. Red, green and blue. To change the red/blue/green amount, you hold alt and scroll left and right to increase and decrease the amount. That's the best I can explain it but you really have to play with it to make the right color you want.

05-18-10 02:15 PM
    You still receive MMS messages they just don't show up in crunchSMS. They still show up in the native sms/mms app. You still get the icon for the received MMS msg on your home screen too. At least I do in my 8330 running OS 4.5. Also if you use BerryBuzz you will get the indicator light you originally set up for MMS msgs.
    05-19-10 08:12 AM
    You still receive MMS messages they just don't show up in crunchSMS. They still show up in the native sms/mms app. You still get the icon for the received MMS msg on your home screen too. At least I do in my 8330 running OS 4.5. Also if you use BerryBuzz you will get the indicator light you originally set up for MMS msgs.
    So if I set it up so my SMS messages go to my crunchSMS and not my regular SMS inbox, when I happen to receive a MMS it will show up in the SMS/MMS inbox? Just want to make sure I get both when I set my SMS messages to go into crunchSMS, yet still receive my MMS in the other inbox.
    05-20-10 10:17 AM
    is there a way to take the notification icon off of the main screen when i recieve sms? i dont want to open up crunchsms to text back and open up my native sms to delete so the icon can go away..you know what i mean lol?
    05-20-10 03:08 PM
    You need to block your native sms, got to options > security options > firewall > check the sms box

05-20-10 05:17 PM
    suhweeeeeeet, thanks =]
    05-20-10 11:51 PM
    Does crunch have its own firewall? I get the idea of using the native txt firewall to stop receiving all txts to it so that only crunch picks then up, but I use my native firewall to stop certain sales and marketing txts, so can I also get crunch to block them too?

05-21-10 05:41 AM
    Does crunch have its own firewall? I get the idea of using the native txt firewall to stop receiving all txts to it so that only crunch picks then up, but I use my native firewall to stop certain sales and marketing txts, so can I also get crunch to block them too?

As far as I can tell, no.
    05-21-10 04:17 PM
    You need to block your native sms, got to options > security options > firewall > check the sms box

if i block the natve sms
    my sms mssg is automaticaly go to cruchsms?
    sorry for my english..
    05-22-10 04:40 AM

Try Empower Threaded SMS app which has the Spam Option to avoid texts from certain people. Install the free trial of the app on your device from http://ota.getempower.com using your BlackBerry browser and check if it suits your needs.

For more details about the app visit Empower website BlackBerry Threaded SMS, BlackBerry Call Blocker, Empower HTML Mail Viewer and more | GetEmpower

Thanks.
    05-22-10 04:58 AM
    if i block the natve sms
    my sms mssg is automaticaly go to cruchsms?
    sorry for my english..
    Yes and you'll only get 1 notification for when your receive sms.

05-22-10 05:47 PM
    i love this theme i just wish it had mms messages
    05-22-10 06:04 PM
    Why doesn't the crunchsms icon show when I have a message?

05-23-10 08:42 AM
    So when you receive a text it doesn't alert you or notify you? Or you don't get anything from crunch?

05-23-10 02:03 PM
    I'm using the elle them on storm and im wondering if this app could work with the today screen. do you think it does this now or if it's possible? that would really put this app over the top, but so far i really love it. substituted my native app for it and everything.
    05-25-10 01:26 AM
    How come it doesn't work with the 8350i?
    06-09-10 04:58 AM
    Just wanted to say i freakin love this app. That's the only thing I miss from iPhone 3g is the texting, let's face it--blackberry texting is boring. So when I found this, I absolutly loved it! :] Highly recommended!
    06-09-10 09:25 PM
    Could someone who has 2.11 upload the ota, or cods please. I don't wanna use the latest version b/c of stupid banner.

06-09-10 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD