ever snice i installed the new version softwear on my style, after useing my sms the track pad button stops working. cant send add smileys or any thing. then i have to do a quick pull and reset the phone then will start to work then stop working agian.
    12-28-10 06:22 PM
    May I ask why you are using Crunch SMS in the first place on an OS6 phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 06:36 PM
    Since OS 6 already has the threaded SMS, I would think Crunch SMS would be obsolete.
    12-28-10 07:28 PM
    I agree but I see the appeal that crunchsms gives visually.

12-29-10 12:44 AM
    How is Crunch SMS visually better? Granted I only used it temporarily on my 8330, but the threaded SMS on OS 6 looks to be very similar. Why take up the space on your BB?
    12-29-10 08:33 AM
    Some people like it because they are rocking sprint and all cdma phones stop at 160 characters, with the new os 6 though it changes to mms which wasn't capable before. That is my only theory though because if they get charged for picture messages and can't go over 160 characters then they are stuck and that is when crunch sms comes in if you don't just want to send a message and then start typing the rest of it and sending another one right after it.
    12-29-10 08:37 AM
    Some people like it because they are rocking sprint and all cdma phones stop at 160 characters, with the new os 6 though it changes to mms which wasn't capable before. That is my only theory though because if they get charged for picture messages and can't go over 160 characters then they are stuck and that is when crunch sms comes in if you don't just want to send a message and then start typing the rest of it and sending another one right after it.
    If you have a plan on Sprint where you're paying for picture messages than you're wasting $. The unlimited plans are the best deal imo.
    12-29-10 09:00 AM
    Crunch is no good on OS6 unless you either don't want mms or want doubles of your sms, cuz sms and mms are integrated.

12-29-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD