Can anyone help Downloaded this App and really quite like it problem is, now my colour ID and BerryBuzz LED colour alerts are no longer working as I had to disable sms through security options so they wouldnt go into the usual inbox Is there any way to resolve this so my colour ID works again
    04-08-10 03:05 PM
    I don't think so, I have the same problem. However, I can say their support is unbelievable. Send them an email, you'll get a response soon; let us know what they say!
    04-08-10 05:10 PM
    Pretty sure you're S.O.L.

I can't believe the crunchSMS team hasn't released an update yet. Its been like eight days. Longest for them by far! They must have decent update coming....or not. Haha.
    04-08-10 07:25 PM
    yeah, it sucks! but i figure they'll eventually add support for crunchsms, so for now i just have the red has my SMS color and everything else is colored differently, not a big deal.
    04-09-10 06:32 AM
    i just downloaded the app and i was wondering if theres anyway i can make all of my sms texts go into the app only and not the original messages folder; also i would like to know if theres anyway to get an indicator at the top like the yellow envelope to notify you that you have a text
    04-13-10 11:29 PM
    When u download the app it tells u how to do it, but anyway go to options..security options..firewall and check block sms and u will only receive a sms in the app. As far as the indicator, u should get a blue bubble in the banner or wherever ur indicators r (depending on theme). If its not showing up try reinstalling the app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 12:05 AM
    I have been using crunch and recently upgraded berrybuzz to the latest 3.0.59. For some reason, the SMS LED is now the color I selected on berrybuzz and not the default red. I don't get a reminder from berrybuzz, but I do get a different color blinking LED. Not complaining...
    04-14-10 08:31 PM
    I was using crunchSMS, but with their last update it's no longer working. I get the "outofmemory" error. I have tried to talk to crunch about it and they recommended a couple things that didn't work and I asked for more help and they said they didn't know what else to do. Any Crackberry geniuses out there know what I need to do to fix the problem?
    04-16-10 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD