About a week ago my crunch sms has randomly said that I have (-1) messages.. so when I get a new message, if I don't open it, it balances it out to 0 but I'm not notified that it's been sent unless I happen to go in to my crunch sms or I've been sent 2 messages (in which case it will tell me I have 1 new message).

I've tried restarting it and everything but still nothing, but a few days ago it fixed itself, when I got a new message it said it had already been read and so for some reason it didn't say I had -1 anymore, but now randomly it's back.. I don't want to reinstall crunch sms because I've got loads of messages on there that I don't want to lose and putting them on my computer seems like a waste of time since it's not the same (I probably sound sad like that but whatever), was just wondering if anyone's got any ideas why it's doing this?
    04-05-11 06:48 PM
    ML, why post when you have zero input to help the OP with the question they actually asked?

OP, have you looked at their FAQ page?

crunchSMS - FAQ

Why does my number by my messages say -1?
    It's a known problem. From the menu, choose "Mark All as Read". That will fix it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    adamrollins and Aishtine like this.
    04-06-11 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD