Does anyone know of an app for our beloved BB's that allows us to change the background of the screen that says Incoming Call? That would be awesome for someone to write up! I just HATE that phone with the arrow and would like to have a picture, such as the logo of my BFF Starbucks of maybe my dog, just whatever. Just throwin' that idea around. Any takers? At All?
    01-31-09 12:31 PM
    themes do this...
    01-31-09 12:37 PM
    Does anyone know of an app for our beloved BB's that allows us to change the background of the screen that says Incoming Call? That would be awesome for someone to write up! I just HATE that phone with the arrow and would like to have a picture, such as the logo of my BFF Starbucks of maybe my dog, just whatever. Just throwin' that idea around. Any takers? At All?
    do wallpapers do this, themes do?
    01-31-09 12:38 PM
    I'll check, but what if you want your own picture Chelsey? Huh, huh what now? Jk.
    01-31-09 05:49 PM
    Make ur own theme *g*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 05:50 PM
    Most all themes accomplish that independently. But yeah, the default image is pretty lame for a BB

02-01-09 12:35 AM
    Yea I was talkin about the stock theme wallpaper

02-18-09 04:15 PM
    Unfortunately, it can only be done with a theme. Fortunately, you can download everything you need to make custom themes for free.
    02-18-09 04:53 PM
    Unfortunately, it can only be done with a theme. Fortunately, you can download everything you need to make custom themes for free.
    Not necessarily - You can push your own screen over the call screen. So if you recreate the rest of the call screen in an app, it would be possible to have a user-selectable background.
    02-18-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD