I thought I saw something about Crash Bandicoot Nitro Cart for the Storm but can't seem to find it. Does it exist and if so anyone now where to find it?
    05-24-09 12:15 PM
    The bold version sucks... Just fyi

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 12:41 PM
    It isn't too bad, but the trackball definitely sucks --
    Just use the numbers keys instead to control the car, and I was able to win the whole game (all levels) that way. Considering the game cost only about five bucks, it was actually worth it. The iPhone equivalent of the Mario Kart clone is much better with it having real 3D hardware, but this is the best Mario Kart clone I was able to find for the Bold.

This reminds me -- I think it would be agreat if CB could have a "Video Games" topic area for this kind of discussion. I posted a inquiry about this in the Site Questions forum, as a lot of us have questions about games or looking for specific genre ("What are the best scrolling shooters for BlackBerry?") but don't feel quite in-place for the "BlackBerry Apps" or "Aftermarket Software" related forums. Especially with the growing App Store.

(Even Bandicoot, available elsewhere, isn't yet in the regular BlackBerry App Store. It's currently missing many pre-existing games too.)
    05-24-09 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD