Are there any applications that will run Craigslist on OS 7? Thanks for your help.
    09-28-11 07:30 PM
    What would an app do for craigslist that just opening your browser to the page doesn't do? I use Bolt browser several times a week to check craigslist and it works just fine.
    09-29-11 10:51 AM
    Hey guys, just a heads up...I've released CraigsFeed.

-Search all of Craigslist
    -Save your searches
    -Get Push notifications
    -Set Push notification intervals to 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours 6 hours or 12 hours

Me and my team threw this together in about a week, but the interface will be updated in the next few days. In my opinion, this is the best Craigslist app available for BlackBerry smartphones to date. What do you think? Any suggestions, let me know.
    05-01-12 02:16 AM
    Hey guys, just a heads up...I've released CraigsFeed.

-Search all of Craigslist
    -Save your searches
    -Get Push notifications
    -Set Push notification intervals to 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours 6 hours or 12 hours

Me and my team threw this together in about a week, but the interface will be updated in the next few days. In my opinion, this is the best Craigslist app available for BlackBerry smartphones to date. What do you think? Any suggestions, let me know.
    5 smackaroons and no trial?
    05-01-12 08:05 AM
    I'm happy to give out 1 day trials. PM me your PIN, I'll add you to BBM.
    05-01-12 08:09 AM
    I would love to try this app...however, can you add the option to post ads? I have tried 2 craigslist apps, and they are ok, but if yours had a posting feature, that would be great.
    06-07-12 04:06 PM
    Posting isn't something that we'd do. Here's why:

Most BlackBerry devices on BIS share IPs from the RIM NOC. Ads would get ghosted and if people use the app to spam, Craigslist will start blocking the IPs then anyone on BIS would be blocked from posting.
    06-07-12 04:09 PM
    Additionally, craigslist stopped offering corporate licenses specifically for posting.
    06-07-12 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD