I downloaded CrackUtil... run the program, and at the very 1st stage.. where it asks for the password, it keeps saying... "file access denied" even when i get the password right.... then i cant use the program
    10-21-12 01:28 PM
    I downloaded CrackUtil... run the program, and at the very 1st stage.. where it asks for the password, it keeps saying... "file access denied" even when i get the password right.... then i cant use the program
    10-21-12 01:44 PM
    Pete6 no longer supports CrackUtil and you are correct, time has passed it by. It was a terrific utility when he created it, but the current editions of tools like BBSAK and BlackBerry Master Control Panel are better choices now.
    Using Windows 7 x86 while attempting to revive a BB 9700 with JVM Error 517. Attempted using JL_Cmder (original, Vista and 7 versions) with no success. Attempted to use CrackUtil but the source link says that the file is no longer available. Around midnight attempted BBSAK and within 15 minutes had a succesfully working BB! Thank you!

My sole complaint is with Crackberry.. Maybe its time to start flagging posts as Stale or perhaps indicate which BB products the post is applicable to?

Cheers & thank you to the online community -- without you my BB would still be fried.
    12-02-12 06:21 AM
    I had the same experience. CrackUtil doesnt seem to work for newer BBs. Try using BBSAK. I was able revive my fried BB within 15 minutes using that program.
    12-02-12 06:24 AM
    password????????
    12-05-12 01:00 PM
    I downloaded CrackUtil and when I open and type in my password, a popup appears saying file access denied. I know that I typed in the correct password, is there anyway I can fix this.
    I have the 5.0 OS
    01-13-13 08:51 AM
    I searched and searched and searched the internet to find out how to get the I T password off my phone that I bought from ebay. I found this site and am so grateful I have because I have learned so much already. I am learning as I go here and so far have solved most of the problems with my phone because of the information supplied on this site. It is a bit hard to locate the answers I need but with time, I found them right here.

CrackUtil was a bit scarey to use since I am a novice but I did it without frying my phone, the password is off and I salute you for supplying this.
    Thanks so much and Take Care.

FYI............ I could not get CrackUtil to work at first........I just kept doing the step by step of opening it. I opened it from C: and opened it from the icon. After playing with it, it worked.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by Tttexast; 01-18-13 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Added info.
    01-18-13 10:24 AM
    Thanks a million Pete.

Very fast and works like a charm. You're the best, Pete
    01-21-13 02:12 PM
    i just can't open javoloader im alredy Set to run as administrator but still not open
    03-02-13 04:56 PM
    Hi, I am still having problems with crackutil on Windows 7. I follow

Install as normal.
    - Open up the root folder of C:\ in Computer
    - Open up a second window pointing to C:\Program Files x86.
    - Drag (Move) the CrackUtil folder from Program FIles to C:\
    - Open C:\CrackUtil and right click on javaloader.exe.
    - Select Properties and then Compatability.
    - Set to run as administrator
    - Repeat this with CrackUtil.exe.

it runs but this is the message I get "Password incorrect or phone not connected. Please restart program
    Now what do I do. I am running 64 bit windows 7 home edition
    03-16-13 02:15 AM
    Can this program solve errors like 'Sim card rejected'? I have 9520 storm BB v5.0.0.497 platform 4.2.0.220. and I tried a lot of things to solve that problem, but nothing helps to solve it!
    Phone is unlocked to all networks. And it works in a all EU except Scandinavia.
    Pls, give me some clue..
    03-27-13 10:08 AM
    I don't know what causes a "SIM card rejected" error, but I do know what CrackUtil was written to do. It was written to help you customize your OS by selectively removing code modules. It is highly unlikely that you could solve a SIM card error by removing or adding modules to the OS.
    03-27-13 07:36 PM
    successfully remove my installed IT policy..two thumbs up for CrackUtil!!
    04-17-13 09:33 AM
    successfully remove my installed IT policy..two thumbs up for CrackUtil!!
    Great for you
    I wonder if someboady could give me link to download "crackUtil.zip" because download link is not working for me :S

Thanks

EDIT: Problem solved it was something wrong with browser, when i changed it, download link was working fine
    Last edited by NewsB0x; 04-20-13 at 01:26 AM.
    04-20-13 01:02 AM
    Many thanks.
    06-19-13 04:54 AM
    hello Pete6
    have any idea to install os6 on bb cuvre 8900
    12-28-13 07:41 AM
    I may have posted my issue around CrackUtil somewhere else on the sight but it turned out to be my laptop issue not being able to use the CrackUtil. I switched to my pc and it reset the IT Policy. No more password. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
    Doug
    02-02-14 04:32 PM
    I m not able to open this crack util .When I click on the ICON it asks for the password and when entered it gives error. "File access denied"
    Password is same as of my cell phone. Can anyone help on this ASAP.

Thanks you in advance.

Below is the screenshot for your reference.
    04-24-14 08:06 AM
    Can CrackUtil reset Data usage and voice usage???
    thanks
    04-30-14 07:46 PM
    No. It can be used to customize the OS on older model phones.
    05-01-14 08:58 PM
    CrackUtil.exe.
    04-07-15 09:30 AM
    Great. Got it to work for by Bold 9900
    03-12-16 08:10 PM
    Could you explain how?!
    03-18-16 06:53 AM
    Hey Pete,

I know that this is a great utility from all that I have read, but I can't find the link for download. What am I missing? Thanks!
    07-09-16 11:49 AM
    From where i download this App??
    09-08-16 02:27 PM
851 ... 32333435
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD