I did the browser reset for at&t on another post on this web site. However i had the quick messaging phone data plan (couldn't find blackberry data plan on att site so I assumed it would work) got the blackberry data plan today tried to reconfigure the browser again (same process) go to the part where you delete the dameon and now crack util wont open up so i can put it back on! How can I get it to recognize my device?
    08-18-10 01:57 PM
    Thank you so much for posting this. I've been trying to delete the IT Policy on my phone since I bought it for personal use (I left the company and they let me buy the phone).

This was the quickest, easiest fix. And I'm not an advanced user at all.
    08-19-10 03:46 PM
    Awsome!!!Bought a used 8830 with a locked password field. Ran CrackUtil and removed policy...no more password! THANK YOU!
    08-19-10 06:59 PM
    Worked Properly on my 8900 curve

Ok so here's the Deal

1) Install crackutil on your pc
    2) download the Zip File Which givin on the main post:
    (net_rim_bb_appworld_resource_en) and ( net_rim_bb_appworld.cod ) To a Folder..
    3) Add Javaloader to the folder with the two files up^
    4) Plug your fone and open Crackutil then go to the ( File manipulation - intermediate ) Tab.. and Click on ( Load files to device )
    5) Choose the files u already download and load them ..

and that should be it ... Enjoy
    08-19-10 07:56 PM
    oooops.. wrong message
    Last edited by jkrc717; 08-20-10 at 03:19 AM.
    08-20-10 03:14 AM
    worked like a charm on my 8520 curve, thank's a milion!!! God bless u
    08-21-10 11:06 AM
    Hi All,

I have a Storm 9530. A couple of days ago the screen started going blank, it would come and go. Sometimes it would freeze up in the middle of writing a text, or just navigating through icons. I have done hard resets and it still happens. Most of the time the screen is just blank, but the phone is still working - I get texts, emails, and calls.

I have 29 MB of application space remaining, and everything else is kept on the media card.

Will using CrackUtil to reinstall the OS solve this problem?
    08-21-10 01:51 PM
    Hi All,

I have a Storm 9530. A couple of days ago the screen started going blank, it would come and go. Sometimes it would freeze up in the middle of writing a text, or just navigating through icons. I have done hard resets and it still happens. Most of the time the screen is just blank, but the phone is still working - I get texts, emails, and calls.

I have 29 MB of application space remaining, and everything else is kept on the media card.

Will using CrackUtil to reinstall the OS solve this problem?
    It's possible a wipe and reinstall would do it, but I would first check the Event Log next time it happens, and see if there's a bold line that when clicked will explain the root cause. When the phone reboots, on the home screen hold alt, and press L G L G. Scroll to the first bold line you see (each bold line is an error experienced), click it, and that will give you details for the event.
    08-21-10 02:56 PM
    I downloaded CrackUtil since JL_Cmder doesn't work with my Win7 for some reason, but I had a question for you. I've been getting random reboots and I wanted to view the event log to see what the problem was, but when I connect the device and run CrackUtil it says that the password is not correct or the device is not connected. Well I don't have a BB password and the device is connected via USB, but it is still on the boot screen since it keeps reseting before it loads completely. Shouldn't it recognize the BB even though it is only on the boot screen? How else would you access the event log to debug?

Thanks!
    08-22-10 07:00 PM
    I downloaded CrackUtil since JL_Cmder doesn't work with my Win7 for some reason, but I had a question for you. I've been getting random reboots and I wanted to view the event log to see what the problem was, but when I connect the device and run CrackUtil it says that the password is not correct or the device is not connected. Well I don't have a BB password and the device is connected via USB, but it is still on the boot screen since it keeps reseting before it loads completely. Shouldn't it recognize the BB even though it is only on the boot screen? How else would you access the event log to debug?

Thanks!
    Pretty darn tricky with that scenario. Timing will have to be impeccable. If the spalsh screen starts, I'd say you have a chance, but if it's rebooting while the load bar is less than full, I doubt it. Try http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/ from DOS.
    08-22-10 07:21 PM
    Hi, recent convert to the wonderful world of BB here.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but, here goes.

I bought a Curve 8320 off ebay that has the "2 blink.....pause.....2 blink.....pause.....2 blink" scenario with the LED, you get the idea, and have tried loads of ways to try and get the thing to load the os back into it.

Basically everytime I try something new, I keep getting the same outcome.

I have trawled through what seems like thousands of pages, tried umpteen different software programs, but after everything I try there is usually a message that pops up saying, "Communication Error", or there is a password that's needed, stopping me from using utilities to fix it, this "CrackUtil" being one of them.

I tried a .cmd apploader, and I got a message saying, "Erase Sector Failed" due to "Communication Error"

When I do manage to get the software to start loading, it takes forever to get anywhere, and then it just packs up, again with the "Communication Error"

In some programs, I get the message saying, "Cannot connect to the Radio"

If there is anyone out there who can shed some light on this, I will be over the moon.

Oh, before I forget, in "MFI Multi loader", the PIN comes back as 00000000.

I have the original box that the phone came in, so I have the PIN, and the IMEI codes, so I can't understand why it displays the PIN as 00000000.

Once again, cheers in advance if there is anyone who can help, and sorry if this post is a bit on the long side,

Shaun.
    08-25-10 06:08 PM
    Hi, recent convert to the wonderful world of BB here.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but, here goes.

I bought a Curve 8320 off ebay that has the "2 blink.....pause.....2 blink.....pause.....2 blink" scenario with the LED, you get the idea, and have tried loads of ways to try and get the thing to load the os back into it.

Basically everytime I try something new, I keep getting the same outcome.

I have trawled through what seems like thousands of pages, tried umpteen different software programs, but after everything I try there is usually a message that pops up saying, "Communication Error", or there is a password that's needed, stopping me from using utilities to fix it, this "CrackUtil" being one of them.

I tried a .cmd apploader, and I got a message saying, "Erase Sector Failed" due to "Communication Error"

When I do manage to get the software to start loading, it takes forever to get anywhere, and then it just packs up, again with the "Communication Error"

In some programs, I get the message saying, "Cannot connect to the Radio"

If there is anyone out there who can shed some light on this, I will be over the moon.

Oh, before I forget, in "MFI Multi loader", the PIN comes back as 00000000.

I have the original box that the phone came in, so I have the PIN, and the IMEI codes, so I can't understand why it displays the PIN as 00000000.

Once again, cheers in advance if there is anyone who can help, and sorry if this post is a bit on the long side,

Shaun.
    Damn, you messed with MFI! Try using the DOS instructions for this:

Then follow the instructions on the latest OS stickied at the top of your device's forum.
    08-25-10 06:27 PM
    Hi

I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 and I'm trying to do all this but it's not working. the version that I have is v5.0.0.328 and the desktop manager that I'm using is the v6.0.0.40 and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The CrackUtil tells me that I need a password, I have none. I press enter and it saids that the blabalbla Failed...
    Can somebody please help me??

Thanks.
    08-28-10 05:25 AM
    Try disconnecting the phone and reconnecting it again a few times, unless...
    Another common new user mistake is assuming your password is numeric. If you think your password is 1234, but you don't push the Alt key before each digit, then your password is really wers or WERS if you have caps lock on. The shift and alt functions on the keyboard are always operational. There is no default to numeric for passwords.
    08-28-10 06:52 AM
    I have a used 8530 I just got from Craigslist that had an old IT policy on it. Kicked my **** for days. Your software got rid of it. Thanks a ton! Had to run it as admin, but that was the only hitch. Great Job.
    08-29-10 07:48 AM
    Hi Pete,
    I have been usink CrackUtil when I got my 8520 from my company, just to make sure I have the last firmware and applications before I definitely accept the IT Policy. I had to crack this IT policy some times to acheive this goal.
    I had many trouble perfoming the "Enterprise Activation". After many service desk calls, it appeared that some parameter was not set properly on my account on the phone operator side, parameter dealing with the ability to access the Enterprise Server. This has now been fixed, and my 8520 is working correctly.
    I really wonder if I may use Crackutil again now, as I am afraid that, some automatical mechanism did modify the operator parameter, detecting some attemps to crack the Enterprise Policy, inb order to protect the Enterprise data. Do you think this may have happened ?
    Do I take a risk to have the same issue if I use Crackutil again to, temporarily, cancel the IT Policy and load some new apps ?
    Kind regards,
    CHLU
    08-29-10 09:43 AM
    how can i donwload crackutil please help
    08-31-10 04:11 PM
    how can i donwload crackutil please help
    08-31-10 04:22 PM
    i keep getting an error message after downloading the crackutil zip saying file is in unknown format or damaged. what stupid thing am i doing wrong or not realizing?
    09-02-10 10:57 AM
    i keep getting an error message after downloading the crackutil zip saying file is in unknown format or damaged. what stupid thing am i doing wrong or not realizing?
    Eiither use something like 7Zip to extract it, or change the extention to exe and see if that works.
    09-02-10 11:18 AM
    Are you trying to download it to your BlackBerry? CrackUtil is a program that runs on your PC. Download it to your PC, unzip and install it. Then connect your BlackBerry to your PC and run the program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 11:19 AM
    worked flawlessly! Thanks!!
    Did an IT Policy reset on a locked T-mobile 9700
    Last edited by DJDakoo; 09-09-10 at 03:22 PM.
    09-09-10 03:17 PM
    Hi, I'm also hving the access denied message as with crackutil and i've unzipped so i'm not sure wot i'm doing wrong!
    Please can someone help
    Thanks
    09-14-10 09:22 AM
    took me 3 mins and still have a phone, but now i have a phone without an it policy........... thank you sooooo much
    09-14-10 06:27 PM
    took me 3 mins and still have a phone, but now i have a phone without an it policy........... thank you sooooo much
    Awesome. Congrats.
    09-14-10 09:05 PM
851 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD