Hey everyone, I want to use an app to delete unwanted apps and services on my bb then I reset it.

I've been using the Blackberry Master Control Program but I wanted to know what's the difference between using CrackMem vs Blackberry Master Control Program?

Is crackmem better in any way?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 07:43 PM
    where can I download the Blackberry Master Control Program since I am having no luck with crackmem
    05-27-09 07:46 PM
    ok I found it but I do not see where I remove items from the BB
    05-27-09 08:01 PM
    I have to go home and take a look before I can tell ya, but you pick you OS and click on apps and themes that you want or don't want

05-27-09 09:15 PM
    I use crackmem worked well for me.

05-27-09 09:19 PM
    I use maxmem.

05-28-09 04:41 AM
    hello all.

http://mcpfx.com/ is the website for mcp.

to remove items, use the "java loader" page. you should see 3 icons on this page (one is red and one is blue). if you don't see those icons, grab "beta 8" or use the mcp live mesh to get a newer build or hold off til tomorrow when beta 9 goes live. if you still don't see the icons, just hover over to the left side of the buttons on that page, you should still see help hints at the bottom for each square area where the icons should be displayed. these placeholders can be clicked to switch views and allows you to add/save/erase modules.

this is a minor visual display bug with pretty major consequences and will be fixed in the next beta if it isn't already fixed in 8.

more info:

MCP 20090830 (Development Snapshot) has been released on the Live Mesh. This build corrects all application messagebox events so they display nicely for all versions of Windows. Windows Vista/7 users will see a nicer layout instead of "chopped" sentences. Earlier versions of Windows won't notice any change. The newer versions of Windows automagically adjust/wrap longer sentences.
    08-31-09 01:13 PM
    BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.2.0 Beta 9 Released!

http://mcpfx.com/
    09-02-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD