Do you have your BlackBerry OS installed on your PC? If you don't have it installed, CrackMem can't see the modules you want to remove.
    06-25-11 08:57 PM
    Yes I have it installed and I can see it in the CrackMem program.. I select the Modules that I want to remove and then execute.. I then select desktop manager and it pulls it up but nothing seems to happen and voice dialing is still on..
    06-25-11 09:08 PM
    When I do that it seems to only show me the 3rd party apps not the VAD file that I need to delete.. Thanks for the quick response by the way..
    Yes I have it installed and I can see it in the CrackMem program.. I select the Modules that I want to remove and then execute.. I then select desktop manager and it pulls it up but nothing seems to happen and voice dialing is still on..
    Based on all of that information, my question is....

What version of Desktop Manager do you have installed?
    06-25-11 09:40 PM
    Its telling me Desktop Manager v4.5..
    06-25-11 11:00 PM
    Its telling me Desktop Manager v4.5..
    That's one I would recommend. What other OS do you have installed? Next step would be running a search on your hard drive, including hidden files, for a ghost copy of vendor.xml, and delete any you find.
    06-25-11 11:24 PM
    I dont have any other OS installed except 4.5.0.186.. And I ran the search and I came up with nothing, I must have one little things wrong..
    06-26-11 12:18 PM
    Hai..
    Just read a few page of this long thread..I have a question for this method..
    Is this crackmem software can avoke a nuked/brike/dead bold 9000?
    b'cause mine now is almost dead..It's only shows a steady red light (for about 20 second constantly), and everytime I plug it to PC, then start the apploader it's always turns off. It will show the steady red light if I close apploader..(note: This situation is happen if I insert the battery to device, vice versa). And also with JL_cmdr?BBSAK..
    Any suggestion / advice will be appreciated..thx
    07-16-11 03:32 AM
    Hai..
    Just read a few page of this long thread..I have a question for this method..
    Is this crackmem software can avoke a nuked/brike/dead bold 9000?
    b'cause mine now is almost dead..It's only shows a steady red light (for about 20 second constantly), and everytime I plug it to PC, then start the apploader it's always turns off. It will show the steady red light if I close apploader..(note: This situation is happen if I insert the battery to device, vice versa). And also with JL_cmdr?BBSAK..
    Any suggestion / advice will be appreciated..thx
    They all are sending commands to RIM's loader.exe, and this is going to be way off topic of what CrackMem is about. What do you mean it turns off when you start apploader?
    07-16-11 08:38 AM
    So sorry..I probably missed the plot of this thread..Just to make sure the crackmem functions.
    What I meant is, when the apploader try to "connecting to device (ARM)"... the red light and my device is turning off and being undetectable by PC.. dialog box turns to "Unable to detect device", I close it. red light is turning on again.
    Suggestions??thx
    07-16-11 09:32 AM
    Could be many things. Form simply not timing the wipe with JL to the phone booting, to a need a better cable, or a need to rebuild the device port drivers. I'd start with removing everything through Control Panel, cleaning with Ccleaner, and starting fresh.
    07-16-11 12:28 PM
    I've perform cleaning software/registry..still, PC unable to connect device (perform using JL, DM, loader,and have a blinking red light. After blinking few times,phone turns off completely..My laptop's USB works fine with other device.. Is it totally a hardware problem?? *sigh
    07-17-11 12:37 AM
    benoben i have the exact same problem as you.
    08-17-11 06:09 AM
    where can i get DM 4.5?
    09-04-11 02:12 AM
    where can i get DM 4.5?
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...DE4C72456D2970
    09-04-11 04:03 AM
    Works like magic! Thank you so much now my BB feels like brand new!
    11-20-11 04:48 AM
    Hello Pete,

I installed this program on my computer but for some reason I can't get CrackMem to recognize my OS. It keeps saying that it can't detect an Operating System. My Blackberry is plugged in, I have downloaded the latest software through Blackberry Desktop, I have tried running it with Blackberry Desktop running and not running and I am completely lost at what is wrong. Could you please help me

P.S. I have a Blackberry Curve 9300.

Thanks
    02-20-12 12:48 PM
    mauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    04-16-12 05:08 AM
    coba ahh aaaaaaaaaaa
    08-13-12 03:21 PM
    coba ahh aaaaaaaaaaa
    Want to try detailing that help needed? :rollees:
    08-13-12 04:47 PM
    Used CrackMem on my BB 9860, tried to use wipe function, still my 9860, stuck at "Wait for device initialization while trying to Reconnecting to JVM. I have read the manual and it says that wipe function will load the system without JVM.

FYI, my 9860 had previously use BBSAK to do wipe too, but after restarting, the starting bar only goes 1/4 way for a period of 21 seconds before BB screen goes white without any error code. Then the loader request to re-connect the phone, I retry reconnecting again, but after BB restart, it goes hang at white screen before it can reconnect to the system.

I have tried using DM, old skool using command prompt, BBSAK and this CrackMem, but still the problem is there. BB only can connect for 21 seconds before it disappear from the system and it hang at white screen (no error code what so ever). I have been reading this forum for 3 days now, and tried all suggested method, but because of the time period before BB hang makes it impossible to reconnect JVM. Also tried plugging BB withouot battery first and install battery after device initialization at loader, but still no result. Can anyone assist me?
    09-16-12 04:57 AM
    When I click 'desktop manager' nothing comes up?
    04-06-13 05:49 AM
    Hi Pete6,
    Will this work with OS 10.1? I need to download to 10.0 on my Q10 as 10.1 has a few bugs.....
    05-28-13 10:22 AM
    CrackMem is no longer supported and hasn't been updated in over 4 years. It is unlikely to work with current Windows versions or OS 10.1. You are better off looking for a current version of BlackBerry Master Control Program or BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife. Google will find those for you.
    05-28-13 11:55 AM
    This post is confusing. I can't find the attach file here . Help me
    04-09-14 01:50 AM
    This post is confusing. I can't find the attach file here . Help me
    As the post above you says, this program is ancient. What are you trying to accomplish? I'll point you to what will work.
    04-09-14 06:21 AM
1,625 ... 636465
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD