i dont understand to well?

8330/4.5.0.127

thats what u wanted?
    That's it! Fill out the form this link will pull up, and download your OS.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...0A4729357AE430

Make sure after you download the OS, that you click the downloaded file to install it on your PC. Then CrackMem will see it.
    04-07-11 11:43 PM
    hey thanks i appreciate that alot i got crackmem to see my phone i do everything and i hit execute it works i click ok then i try running desktop manager to finish it off and i cant get it to run or anything im pretty sure im doing everything right????
    04-08-11 12:46 AM
    hey thanks i appreciate that alot i got crackmem to see my phone i do everything and i hit execute it works i click ok then i try running desktop manager to finish it off and i cant get it to run or anything im pretty sure im doing everything right????
    In your situation Desktop Manager won't work, you need loader.exe. Click on My Computer, then your main hard drive, then:

Program Files->Common Files->Research in Motion->AppLoader->loader.exe

Click Run, it will read the system currently on the device, move to a screen with all your 3rd party apps where you could uncheck any to remove them from the phone if you so chose, then the next step will list any apps you selected for removal, along with the VAD module, another click and you'll see it take the VAD files off your phone and say "Complete - It is now safe to remove your device", then you are done.
    04-08-11 05:20 AM
    so i go into the loader it picks up my device i click next goes to " device application selection" area and thats the area where i can check stuff off to delete im pretty sure but i cant find voice dialing or VAD so i just hit next anyways and it takes me to a place that says "applications to be deleted" the only thing under that list is blackberry messenger and i havent clicked anything different? im lost with this stuff
    04-08-11 11:12 PM
    so i go into the loader it picks up my device i click next goes to " device application selection" area and thats the area where i can check stuff off to delete im pretty sure but i cant find voice dialing or VAD so i just hit next anyways and it takes me to a place that says "applications to be deleted" the only thing under that list is blackberry messenger and i havent clicked anything different? im lost with this stuff
    I'm going on the assumption you ran CrackMem, and had it remove VAD from the OS. When you run loader VAD will not appear on the checklist. Make sure you put a check next to every item you wish to keep, you must have left BBM unchecked. When you run loader, anything unchecked, or that you removed using CrackMem will be uninstalled from your phone.
    04-08-11 11:29 PM
    wow thank you very much i appreciate u working to help me like that most people would give up with someone like me ahah i appreciate it so much thank you so very much its working great now!!!!
    04-09-11 12:24 AM
    Hello. I've followed instructions but when running Crackmem, it does not recognize the OS I installed in my pc. I have 8520 with OS 4.5 and want to move to 5.0. Will appreciate any guidance.
    Thank you
    04-19-11 05:23 PM
    When you downloaded the OS, did you double-click the exe to install it on your PC? If you downloaded the OS from a carrier than the one that sold the phone, did you delete the vendor.xml file?
    04-19-11 06:16 PM
    My bb 8100 is not detected by this or by the desktop software so i cant upgrade the OS, how can i do it then?
    04-21-11 12:09 PM
    im desperate plz help me!
    04-21-11 12:10 PM
    im desperate plz help me!
    :::: gazes into crystal ball ::::

I think I'm going to need a little more detail.
    04-21-11 08:26 PM
    When i start up CrackMem i get a popup that says No Operating systems can be found. Im running windows 7 and i need to wipe my device, its being buggy. Is crackmem compatible with Windows 7?
    05-01-11 03:31 PM
    When i start up CrackMem i get a popup that says No Operating systems can be found. Im running windows 7 and i need to wipe my device, its being buggy. Is crackmem compatible with Windows 7?
    Yes, CrackMem is going to have a hard time finding the OS in W7. I don't know why you need to wipe, but I would use this to do it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/

And to reduce the OS size, use this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f224/bb...s-tool-579728/
    alexthebossman likes this.
    05-01-11 04:12 PM
    I'm running Windows 7 and getting the same message. I don't want to wipe, just get rid of Voice Dialing. How would I go about finding my OS?
    05-02-11 08:10 PM
    I'm running Windows 7 and getting the same message. I don't want to wipe, just get rid of Voice Dialing. How would I go about finding my OS?
    If the one you are on now was downloaded and installed on your PC, it's at:

"Your Main hard drive" (usually C found clicking "My Computer"->Program Files X86->Common Files->Research in Motion->Shared->Loader Files->"your OS"
    05-02-11 08:46 PM
    I need help wiping my phone of everything. My flashlight doesn't turn off anymore, it's draining my battery. any other way to fix the problem. I've tried all the obvious ways such as battery pulls, changing the options in my camera and video camera. plz plz help
    05-05-11 10:01 PM
    there is way to add removing data and voice usage..........................or zero out all timers.........thankx
    05-05-11 10:45 PM
    I need help wiping my phone of everything. My flashlight doesn't turn off anymore, it's draining my battery. any other way to fix the problem. I've tried all the obvious ways such as battery pulls, changing the options in my camera and video camera. plz plz help
    I'd bet it's a 3rd party app that's installed, so start by removing them, or if possible on your BlackBerry, start in safe mode. Pull the battery, and hold the escape button on boot up.

KB17877-How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in safe mode

If it's still doing it, upgrade your OS.

there is way to add removing data and voice usage..........................or zero out all timers.........thankx
    I assume you're talking about the stats shown, when entering BUYR in Status. No way to fake a new phone, TG.
    05-06-11 07:54 AM
    Ok been reading a lot of pages back looking for the info but let me just ask:

Blackberry Desktop Manager 6 or higher + CrackMem 3.4 on Windows 7 64 bit = no hopes? Been trying to install BDM 4.6 and Windows 7 won't let me (version issues) tried compatibility mode with XP and run as administrator. I just want to confirm if i can make this work on W7 64bit somehow and if crackmem works with desktop manager 6. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I was able to install 4.6, the first file i dled was corrupted, dled again and it worked but still crackmem keeps saying no operating systems can be found. Looking on how to tell the registry to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion which i created manually and copy/pasted all data from original folder created by windows 7. Any tips?
    Last edited by Barzobius; 05-10-11 at 07:20 PM.
    05-10-11 05:25 PM
    thanks for your work~
    05-17-11 06:46 PM
    Ok just reporting that now i was able to wipe my blackberry 8320 (t-mobile) nicely!

Done on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, did all the steps (i was trying to install a corrupted t-mobile blackberry desktop software, incomplete download and didn't noticed), downloaded it correctly with my phone's firmware pre-installed and it worked like a charm! thanks! My bb feels like a new phone after stripping all the unnecessary crap it had preinstalled. Lots of free internal space now (for this old crappy bb) I'm spreading the word!
    05-19-11 04:32 PM
    WHY does my 9530 Storm not wanna work? Pluged my phone in and ran DM, prompt say upgrade available, so I say install.. Run's and halts at "reconnecting to JVM" (retry/ cancel), does not wanna retry so I cancel, Now my phone reboots to error 507.. I have tried everything possible from 100's of sites but to no avail, just gets stuck at "reconnecting to JVM" I downgraded OS on storm and that worked but won't allow me to download BBM or BB Application World... PLEASE HELP, I'm about to smash it....
    06-08-11 04:03 AM
    Ok so I'm doing everything that it says to in the help page. I'm trying to delete my VAD files. I'm running XP and 4.5 desktop manager my phone is a 8330. I do the remove module option for the vendor and VAD files, then I click desktop manager and it opens up but it doesnt start the download as it should.. I dont know what to do I've tried it a million times!!
    06-25-11 07:31 PM
    Ok so I'm doing everything that it says to in the help page. I'm trying to delete my VAD files. I'm running XP and 4.5 desktop manager my phone is a 8330. I do the remove module option for the vendor and VAD files, then I click desktop manager and it opens up but it doesnt start the download as it should.. I dont know what to do I've tried it a million times!!
    It's not going to download anything. It starts the install process. I'll give you a sure-fire way, since you've already shrunk your OS. Go to Program Files->Common Files->Research in Motion->AppLoader and click on Loader.exe, then follow the prompts.
    06-25-11 08:04 PM
    When I do that it seems to only show me the 3rd party apps not the VAD file that I need to delete.. Thanks for the quick response by the way..
    06-25-11 08:55 PM
1,625 ... 62636465
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD