Ok well i have the pearl 8120(t-mobile) i want it to work for cricket or boost will this help
    10-13-10 04:53 PM
    Ok well i have the pearl 8120(t-mobile) i want it to work for cricket or boost will this help
    You can unlock a phone using CrackMem. That has to be done through your T-Mo for free, or through a 3rd party unlocker. Wouldn't help though, as Cricket and Boost are non-GSM. You'd need a CDMA phone for them.
    10-13-10 06:16 PM
    Well Damn That blow Well What Will This Do To The Fone
    10-14-10 02:05 AM
    Well Damn That blow Well What Will This Do To The Fone
    It removes selected modules from the BlackBerry OS installed on your PC, and then after running loader or DM, those modules from your phone. Frees up memory, especially on older devices, so you have more room for apps.
    10-14-10 04:49 AM
    Thanks so much
    11-23-10 12:46 PM
    I downloaded and install crackutil, but it ask for a password. When I leave it blank it say invaild password or device not connected
    11-28-10 05:35 PM
    I downloaded and install crackutil, but it ask for a password. When I leave it blank it say invaild password or device not connected
    Keep disconnecting/reconnecting the phone. Eventually, it should work.
    11-28-10 05:43 PM
    I tried Desktop Manager 6.0 with CrackMem 3.4 and it didn't work. Where can I find Desktop Manager 4.5? From the Blackberry download site it only shows 4.6 and up.
    01-09-11 02:33 AM
    CrackMem will work with DM 4.6. You'll just have to disconnect your PC from the internet to stop DM from undoing what you are trying to do.
    01-09-11 05:56 PM
    THANK you for this wonderful app, I've tried every method to update my bold 9700 to OS6 but they didn't work, i used your tool & wiped my device then it allowed me to install it, now I'm a happy Man ! God bless you ;-)
    02-08-11 04:15 PM
    When i download crackmem to my pc then try to open zip file it tells me its corrupted or invalid! Any solutions?
    02-13-11 01:09 PM
    I've downloaded the zip from the link in the first post, also i tried to downloaded the zip from a few posts back, all of them when saved to my pc tells me invalid or corrupted when trying to unzip!
    02-13-11 01:15 PM
    I just tested the download to see if CrackMem downloaded correctly. It did.

I was able to unzip it using the built in Windows 7 unzipper tool and it worked perfectly.

I am not sure what is hapenning on your PC but my download worked fine and the program has been downloaded 54000 times.

I think there may be a problkem at your end.

How are you unzipping? Try using Download if you are not on Windows 7.
    02-13-11 01:21 PM
    Im using xp sp2 I tried with windows regular unzipper and 7zip, I will reboot my pc & try again!
    02-13-11 01:37 PM
    Im using xp sp2 I tried with windows regular unzipper and 7zip, I will reboot my pc & try again!
    You should be on SP3, it's been out for years, but I doubt that's the issue. Most likely your antivirus, or your browser corrupting the file. Try disabling the AV temporarily, and be sure to use Internet Explorer.
    02-13-11 04:32 PM
    i have windows XP and i have a unlocked blackberry storm 9530 and i downloaded CrackUtil and i don't have a password but whenever i try opening it it says "password incorrect phone not connected please restart the program " and i have uninstalled the program and installed again and replugged my phone but it doesn't work. also there is no "run as administrator option on the thing
    02-20-11 10:22 PM
    Gracias hace uf que lo estaba buscando
    03-10-11 03:06 AM
    Gotta ask...will CrackMem v3.4 work with Desktop ("Software") 6 and Bold 9780/OS6 ?
    Last edited by Moon_Juice; 04-06-11 at 03:19 AM.
    04-06-11 03:08 AM
    windows vista, blackberry curve 8330 got the newest blackberry desktop software. got the newest crackmem. did everything properly but it still says no operating systems can be found. whats going on!
    04-07-11 12:40 AM
    windows vista, blackberry curve 8330 got the newest blackberry desktop software. got the newest crackmem. did everything properly but it still says no operating systems can be found. whats going on!
    Just to confirm, you gave CrackMem administrator rights and are running it in XP compatability mode, you downloaded and installed at least one OS for your phone, everything is installed on the same main hard drive, and your Vista version is English?
    04-07-11 05:46 AM
    Just to confirm, you gave CrackMem administrator rights and are running it in XP compatability mode, you downloaded and installed at least one OS for your phone, everything is installed on the same main hard drive, and your Vista version is English?

crackmem has rights its compatable with xp ...OS? like blackberry desktop software yes i have the newest one and it connects to my phone yes everthing is installed on my laptop yea and vista is english still doesnt work
    04-07-11 05:27 PM
    crackmem has rights its compatable with xp ...OS? like blackberry desktop software yes i have the newest one and it connects to my phone yes everthing is installed on my laptop yea and vista is english still doesnt work
    Let me help you understand how CrackMem works. It takes files from your phone's OS, that you have installed on your PC, and moves them to a Removed folder for safe keeping, in case you want to put any back. Then when you run loader.exe, which it has a button to activate, or you can start yourself, loader removes the files now missing on the PC from the phone. It can be used to prep an OS for install, either the same as is on it now, which would simply remove modules, or if a higher/lower OS version, would prepare them for an upgrade/downgrade. Since you only want to remove some modules, you'll need to download and install the exact same OS version that is currently on your phone, or it will completely load a new OS when loader is run.

If I knew what OS is currently installed, I could PM you a link for the download.
    04-07-11 07:10 PM
    well i just wanna remove the voice dialing cause it pops up ever 2 seconds no matter what im doing and what do u need to know ill tell you everthing
    04-07-11 09:01 PM
    well i just wanna remove the voice dialing cause it pops up ever 2 seconds no matter what im doing and what do u need to know ill tell you everthing
    :::: breaks out spot light :::: Listen punk, start talkin'!

Piece of cake. One more post, and type myver, then hit the space bar. Your model (8330) will appear, along with the OS version installed, just like this:

9650/6.0.0.524

Post that puppy, and I'll find the OS.
    04-07-11 10:06 PM
    i dont understand to well?

8330/4.5.0.127

thats what u wanted?
    04-07-11 11:10 PM
1,625 ... 6162636465
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD