Yes, that's the low-level. I believe the full wipe is WipeApplicationFiles, but it's been a while since I've used it.
    This is from the CrackUtil page:

Wipe Device Applications Will remove all data from your phone and will remove all applications as well. The phone will be set back to JVM Error 507 except for the IT Policy which will remain. Command: javaloader �usb wipe -a

Wipe Device File System immediately wipes or bricks your phone back to JVM Error 507 (No Operating System installed) except for the IT Policy which will remain. Command: javaloader �usb wipe -f
    From reading this I would think the Wipe Device File System would completely erase everything and leave my phone without an OS. That is not the case however.
    08-25-10 01:52 PM
    That part of the help file has always been a tad murky.
    08-25-10 02:02 PM
    Yeah... Thanks anyways.
    08-25-10 02:10 PM
    This is from the CrackUtil page:

From reading this I would think the Wipe Device File System would completely erase everything and leave my phone without an OS. That is not the case however.
    The Wipe Device function in CrackMem uses the wipe device command from Apploader. This is the same wipe device that Desktop Manager does when it installs a new OS.

This wipe is total and will wipe the phone of all your data, any and all apps and will remove the OS totally.

A similar wipe may be obtained by using JL_Cmder or CrackUtil. These two programs use javaloader.exe as their action engine and javaloader issues the same program command as Apploader to wipe the phone.

Both CrackMem and CrackUtil have total wipe commands and even though they use different programs (Apploader and javaloader) to issue these command the programs themselves issue exactly the same coded message to the phone that totally wipes it.

A wipe from CrackMem = a wipe from CrackUtil = a wipe from JL_Cmder = a wipe from Desktop Manager.

They are all the same wipe if you choose this option.
    08-25-10 02:13 PM
    The Wipe Device function in CrackMem uses the wipe device command from Apploader. This is the same wipe device that Desktop Manager does when it installs a new OS.

This wipe is total and will wipe the phone of all your data, any and all apps and will remove the OS totally.

A similar wipe may be obtained by using JL_Cmder or CrackUtil. These two programs use javaloader.exe as their action engine and javaloader issues the same program command as Apploader to wipe the phone.

Both CrackMem and CrackUtil have total wipe commands and even though they use different programs (Apploader and javaloader) to issue these command the programs themselves issue exactly the same coded message to the phone that totally wipes it.

A wipe from CrackMem = a wipe from CrackUtil = a wipe from JL_Cmder = a wipe from Desktop Manager.

They are all the same wipe if you choose this option.
    Thanks for clarifying.
    08-25-10 02:44 PM
    Really want to download this app, but every time I log in the link disappear. Help please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 05:24 PM
    Really want to download this app, but every time I log in the link disappear. Help please

Make sure you download it from a PC.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...d-crackmem.zip
    08-30-10 05:36 PM
    does this really erase the pre loaded material...i just tried deleting the sample pics and they are still there. as well as pre-loaded themes.
    08-31-10 12:22 AM
    When you select a module for removal, CrackMem looks for specific file names to remove. If RIM changes a file name, CrackMem can no longer find the file and thus can't remove it. CrackMem hasn't been supported by the developer over 18 months. In that time, the OS has evolved and CrackMem hasn't kept up. If CrackMem isn't removing a file, that's probably the reason. You can always look for the file and remove it manually. Look in the excellent Help file that comes with CrackMem for the specific list of files it removes. You may also want to consider using an app that is still supported. BBSAK is one such option.
    08-31-10 06:14 AM
    hey thanks for the advice
    08-31-10 06:43 AM
    hey,buddy,I got a problem,"no operating system was found",my is BOLD 9000,5.0.0.822,and my computer system is XP .
    09-08-10 10:51 AM
    Do you have your BlackBerry OS installed on your PC? If not, that's the reason it isn't found. Take a look at the instructions or the help file. That'll be quicker than playing 20 questions.

09-08-10 10:55 AM
    It doesn't show the operating system
    09-12-10 07:02 PM
    It doesn't show the operating system
    Read the post immediately before yours. You need to install the OS on your PC. The instructions tell you how.

09-12-10 08:30 PM
    Hi there

i was just wondering if this will work on windows seven as I have just received a new machine and has windows7.

Please advise on this via email if possible.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    09-15-10 09:13 AM
    Hi there

i was just wondering if this will work on windows seven as I have just received a new machine and has windows7.

Please advise on this via email if possible.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Unfortunately W7 puts the OS in a different location than CrackMem expects. I suggest using this instead:

Http://www.bbhybrids.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1516
    09-15-10 01:36 PM
    I am having a similar problem and I am trying to use CrackMem but it cannot connect to my blackberry 9000
    09-15-10 01:52 PM
    It also seems the new version of Desktop Manager is not opened by crackMem, so then you can't launce it to install the modified OS
    09-16-10 02:01 PM
    It also seems the new version of Desktop Manager is not opened by crackMem, so then you can't launce it to install the modified OS
    I've never used the launch button, and prefer using loader.exe directly to upgrade my OS.

09-16-10 07:19 PM
    i downloaded shrink a os and i was wondering how i remove the vendor xml. files
    09-19-10 12:37 AM
    i downloaded shrink a os and i was wondering how i remove the vendor xml. files
    It removes it automatically, or to be more accurate, removes it's contents. Shrink has great information on how to use it, just click the help button.
    09-19-10 03:07 AM
    Ok I Ran Into A Problem I Downloaded Desktop Manager 4.5 And CrackMem 3.4 And I opened Up Desktop Manager And waited Until Pin Showed Then Closed It And Then Started Up CrackMem But When I Started Be4 The Actual Screen Showed Up It Had A Lil Box That Read ( No Operating System Could Be Found ) How Do I Go About This....
    10-13-10 02:50 PM
    Ok I Ran Into A Problem I Downloaded Desktop Manager 4.5 And CrackMem 3.4 And I opened Up Desktop Manager And waited Until Pin Showed Then Closed It And Then Started Up CrackMem But When I Started Be4 The Actual Screen Showed Up It Had A Lil Box That Read ( No Operating System Could Be Found ) How Do I Go About This....
    You'll need to download and install an OS on your PC for CrackMem to work. Either the same that's on your phone now, or a newer one if you want to upgrade at the same time.
    10-13-10 02:58 PM
    yea i had DM 6 And It Didnt Work With That Ether And i Jus downloaded 4.5 and tryed that 1 and it did the samething but how do i get the OS Or Does It Come With The DM????
    10-13-10 03:45 PM
    yea i had DM 6 And It Didnt Work With That Ether And i Jus downloaded 4.5 and tryed that 1 and it did the samething but how do i get the OS Or Does It Come With The DM????
    I'm sorry but no. All OS are device dependent, and depending in which phone you have, there could be a lot released. The very latest for each can be found here:

Http://forums.crackberry.com/f151/bl...r-page-274590/
    10-13-10 04:02 PM
1,625 ... 6061626364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD