The answer is the same for both you and biggdogg40509: you need to install your device OS on your PC. Probably the best way to do that is to perform Reed McLay's CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig. He shows you where to find your OS and then points you to CrackMem to finish your optimization.
    Ok, I see what you are saying, but I don't know how to do it. How do I install my device's OS on my PC? I looked but I just don't see how it is done? Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are saying?
    03-28-10 03:36 PM
    Ok, I see what you are saying, but I don't know how to do it. How do I install my device's OS on my PC? I looked but I just don't see how it is done? Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you are saying?
    Here, follow this:

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 03:59 PM
    Hi Pete,

Tried the Crackmem on the 9000 new 5.0 software. Had no luck. I checked off all the items I didn't want and followed the instructions. Am I doing something wrong?

Btw.. couldn't locate vendor.xml in the C: but it is on the Crackmem...frustrating!!
    04-07-10 08:47 PM
    i followed the steps right but i still hav my sample pictures any help. i looked in the removed folder and see the cod files and there they are but i still hav them on my phone
    04-10-10 02:54 PM
    how come that they dont update crackmem anymore?
    i really like this app
    04-10-10 03:54 PM
    i really cant find the download link can anyone please help?

05-08-10 04:05 AM
    i really cant find the download link can anyone please help?

It's a PC program, and requires a PC to see the download link. It's at the bottom of the first post.

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-08-10 04:11 AM
    i am using my computer to go online but i dont see the download link that's show on the pic

05-08-10 02:55 PM
    It's there. All the way at the bottom of the first post in the thread. You can only see it if you are using a PC.
    05-08-10 02:59 PM
    i am using my computer to go online but i dont see the download link that's show on the pic

Here's a screen shot of the download link, I took it using Bolt. My cursor is right on it, in the center left of the shot.
    05-08-10 03:27 PM
    hi there...

I have a problem and I read for 5 hours on the internet to resolve it...
    I own a blackberry 8830. I've just installed the last version of desktop manager (5.0.1). I'm in Canada, with Bell Mobility. My OS is the 4.5.0.127 on the phone. I installed the same one in my computer. I went to my control panel to verify that it's there. It is.

Now I've downloaded Crackmem, the latest version from the link on the first post. And it still says : "No operating system found". I desinstalled everything from my computer, installed it again. Still, No OS found.

What I am doing wrong?!

Thank you very very much if you can help me...I'm coming crazy with it!!!!!!

Mathieu

P.S. I'm using Windows XP from Parallel on my Mac.
    05-11-10 01:28 AM
    Because you're using Windows on a Mac, I'll bet the OS isn't where CrackMem expects to find it. Doubt there's a solution for that, besides manually removing files.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-11-10 05:13 AM
    I thought it was because of my mac, but when I look for the files, they are in :

Start / Computer / C: Drive / Program Files / Common Files / Research in Motion / Shared / Loader Files / xxxxosversion / java

I tried to remove them manually, but it doesn't make any change on my phone when I connect it to desktop manager and run the app loader. I can add or remove application though...
    05-11-10 09:40 AM
    Seems to work when I remove it manually now....!
    05-11-10 09:53 AM
    i am running into the prob in when i am trying to install the new OS. it finds my phone but right before it starts the connect drops, but works fine with DM...
    05-16-10 11:29 PM
    i am running into the prob in when i am trying to install the new OS. it finds my phone but right before it starts the connect drops, but works fine with DM...
    Not sure what you mean. Could you provide more details on the problem?

I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-17-10 06:20 AM
    after i pressed wipe out, the JVM would popped up. my PIN would be found VIA USB but right when i press next, it would cahnge to USB:UNKNOWN
    05-17-10 12:28 PM
    Great job! I am from China and I am also a blackberry fans.Now CHINA MOBILE starts to sell blackberry in China and I am sure more and more people will fall in love with the bb!Thank you for all you have done
    05-23-10 07:00 AM
    where is desktop manager 4.5? i cannot find the download link
    05-31-10 09:16 AM
    where is desktop manager 4.5? i cannot find the download link
    All versions of DM are found here.

05-31-10 09:50 AM
    @ bigbadwulf,
    no buddy, they have version 4.6 or later, but crackmem help file says it requires 4.5
    05-31-10 10:21 AM
    The link should have all, but CrackMem works fine all the way to 5.0 .

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-31-10 10:47 AM
    Ok thanks bro. I thought it requires 4.5 as stated in help file. The help file shouls be updated to mention it works with 4.5+ latest version
    05-31-10 11:03 AM
    I click wipe my device....then it goes the the Add/Remove applications page and it gives me nothing to click.

It gives me the option to Add applications, but what do I add. I have no other option.

I have bold 9000, att, desktop software 5.0, bb OS 4.6
    Thanks
    06-02-10 04:38 PM
    I click wipe my device....then it goes the the Add/Remove applications page and it gives me nothing to click.

It gives me the option to Add applications, but what do I add. I have no other option.

I have bold 9000, att, desktop software 5.0, bb OS 4.6
    Thanks
    When you key in the words, and press ok, it should execute the function, not open DM. Do you perhaps have DM open while trying to use CrackUtil?

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

06-02-10 06:17 PM
1,625 ... 5859606162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD