Just wanted to let everyone know the free CrackBerry Wallpaper Changer and paid Wallpaper Changer Pro have both been updated.

The main improvement is networking, it should resolve most issues. Other bug fixes are included as well as a new option in the Pro version to email your current wallpaper to a friend.

You can find some details from the blog post here:
    New Must Have App: Free CrackBerry Wallpaper Changer or Wallpaper Changer Pro with CrackBerry Wallpapers!! | CrackBerry.com

Download Free version: CrackBerry Wallpaper Changer - CB Editors Choice Award Winner 2010 - - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Download and Trial of Pro version: Wallpaper Changer Pro with CrackBerry Wallpapers - CB Editors Choice Award Winner 2010 - - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    10-10-10 06:43 PM
    I saw your tweet and jumped on it! I like the addition of the email wallpaper function. Although I personally downloaded the add-on for an addition to QL for easy access, for users with different tastes, I really like the fact that it doesn't "require" the add-on, because it can also be done directly through the app itself as well. I'm obviously speaking about the paid version, and have no idea how the free version works.

The networking optimizations are always welcome, but to be honest, I never had a problem with getting wallies, saving wallies, or extreme battery drain issues. I have always had set mine to change every minute, but I also have chargers everywhere. lol.
    Please purchase the full version. Highly recommended!
    Thanks for keeping the app alive with updates.

Brad.
    10-10-10 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD