Unable to download/save. Dataplan or WiFi is required. APN may need to be configured. Ensure device is not connected to computer with mass storage mode on.

That's the message....
    Are you connected to wifi? If so try turning it off just to test, and if you aren't try turning it on.
    08-27-10 03:49 PM
    Are you connected to wifi? If so try turning it off just to test, and if you aren't try turning it on.
    Not connected to WiFi and no WiFi available where I am.
    Last edited by Tarheelfan40; 08-27-10 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    08-27-10 03:54 PM
    Not connected to WiFi and now WiFi available where I am.
    Ok, email me at support at shao-soft.com and ill walk you through a couple more things to try.
    08-27-10 03:56 PM
    Ok, email me at support at shao-soft.com and ill walk you through a couple more things to try.
    Just sent you an email from [email protected].
    08-27-10 04:05 PM
    [email protected] right?
    08-27-10 04:23 PM
    Go to his website www.shoa-soft.com and it has detailed info for u to get it up and running. I was having same issues as u. And everything is good now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 02:55 PM
    Hey Shao, if it's possible you should get some sort of photo uploader to quickly/easily put lots of photos into crackberry that'd be awesome I've started getting doubles.
    09-12-10 11:23 PM
    Can anyone tell me if there is a wallpaper changer for v.4.6??
    Or could someone develop it (with option to use specific folders in pics?)
    That would b great

09-13-10 01:06 AM
    Can anyone tell me if there is a wallpaper changer for v.4.6??
    Or could someone develop it (with option to use specific folders in pics?)
    That would b great
    It is not possible on any OS less then 4.7
    09-15-10 07:58 AM
    Shao,

What's the maximum number of wallpapers allowed in the folder? Thanks!

Also, I found out why WC was locking up on me. It was trying to use "Hidden Files" in my wallpaper directory. I used File Scout to show the hidden files and then deleted them. Problem solved.
    Last edited by PossumPete; 09-19-10 at 12:18 PM.
    09-18-10 04:49 PM
    Shao,

What's the maximum number of wallpapers allowed in the folder? Thanks!

Also, I found out why WC was locking up on me. It was trying to use "Hidden Files" in my wallpaper directory. I used File Scout to show the hidden files and then deleted them. Problem solved.
    The limit is 2500
    09-20-10 10:21 AM
    Shao, I had the trial version previously installed on my phone. I installed the leaked OS6 on my Bold 9650. Today I purchased the full version of Wallpaper Changer but as you may be aware, there are some issues with OTA downloads. Is there a way I can enter my registration code in the existing Wallpaper Changer I have rather than downloading a new file, or are the files different?
    09-21-10 12:46 PM
    Shao, I had the trial version previously installed on my phone. I installed the leaked OS6 on my Bold 9650. Today I purchased the full version of Wallpaper Changer but as you may be aware, there are some issues with OTA downloads. Is there a way I can enter my registration code in the existing Wallpaper Changer I have rather than downloading a new file, or are the files different?
    Yes the trial version is the same so yes you can use it to enter in your registration code.
    09-21-10 01:16 PM
    nm, double post
    Last edited by pistolpetefan23; 09-21-10 at 01:43 PM.
    09-21-10 01:36 PM
    I can't find a place to enter the registration code within the app either on the main screen or in the menu by hitting the BB button. When I try to do anything within the app a popup comes up that says "Trial period has expired, please register to continue" but it just has an option to hit OK it doesn't have an option to register.
    09-21-10 01:42 PM
    I can't find a place to enter the registration code within the app either on the main screen or in the menu by hitting the BB button. When I try to do anything within the app a popup comes up that says "Trial period has expired, please register to continue" but it just has an option to hit OK it doesn't have an option to register.
    Where did you download the trial from?
    09-21-10 01:55 PM
    Actually I downloaded it through BB AppWorld. In My World it gives me the option to purchase it but not the option to upgrade or enter a registration code.

Would the easiest solution be to purchase it through App World and pursue a refund on the other purchase I made through Crackberry App Store?
    Last edited by pistolpetefan23; 09-21-10 at 02:38 PM.
    09-21-10 02:32 PM
    Actually I downloaded it through BB AppWorld. In My World it gives me the option to purchase it but not the option to upgrade or enter a registration code.
    ya the AW version is different from the trial to full, so that wont work. youll need to download it from CB app store/Mobihand
    09-21-10 02:34 PM
    ya the AW version is different from the trial to full, so that wont work. youll need to download it from CB app store/Mobihand
    I have downloaded it from the CB App Store, but as mentioned, the leaked OS6 has issues installing some .jad files. I am able to save it on my media card, but it won't let me install it from there, giving me a 907 COD error. Is there a way I can get the .cod files necessary? I tried using OTALoader but the OTA link I got with my purchase has already expired just four hours after purchase. Would I be able to request a new OTA link from customer support possibly? If so, would it have the cod files? I'm really at a loss here, and will need to either get this thing installed or see about a refund until which time an official OS6 build gets released with full support (which isn't your or MobiHand's fault).
    09-21-10 04:10 PM
    I have downloaded it from the CB App Store, but as mentioned, the leaked OS6 has issues installing some .jad files. I am able to save it on my media card, but it won't let me install it from there, giving me a 907 COD error. Is there a way I can get the .cod files necessary? I tried using OTALoader but the OTA link I got with my purchase has already expired just four hours after purchase. Would I be able to request a new OTA link from customer support possibly? If so, would it have the cod files? I'm really at a loss here, and will need to either get this thing installed or see about a refund until which time an official OS6 build gets released with full support (which isn't your or MobiHand's fault).
    Try this link here: http://wap.shao-soft.com/shao/t/WC.jad
    09-21-10 04:15 PM
    That worked!! A quick update to my BeWeather version software and battery pull and everything is running perfectly. Thank you very much, that is top notch customer service right there. I apologize I was so much trouble. I did mistakenly purchase the paid version from both AppWorld and CB AppStore today, so did contact Shao support about a possible refund on one of them. I will definitely recommend not only the products of Shao in the future, but also the outstanding service. I'll have to check out some of the other products you offer as well. Thanks again,

Signed,
    Very Appreciative
    09-21-10 05:05 PM
    If I was you, I'd try to get App World to refund you. They probably won't do it tho.
    Mobihand will, but trust me, you'd rather have the app on mobihand.
    09-21-10 07:27 PM
    Try NewGlass theme with WC. It gives you a ton of room for the wallpapers.
    09-21-10 07:30 PM
    Unless I'm using wifi I can't download wallpapers from the crackberry site
    It says
    "Unable to save/download. Dataplan or wifi is required. Apn needs to be configured"

09-21-10 08:12 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD