I suddenly can't get any twitter posts from crackberry to open. I click on the link in the twitter post, and my browser will open to the CB page with the topic of the post in the upper left, but then nothing happens! It's just a blank page! I didn't change any browser settings or anything that I can think of. Can someone point me in the right direction? It's VERY frustrating!!
    11-24-09 12:15 AM
    BTW, this is happening when trying to open links to posts from Ubertwitter. This doesn't happen with posts from anyone else that I am following. I'm thinking I had to have changed some setting in my BB browser, but not sure which one. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by shady360; 11-25-09 at 08:01 AM.
    11-25-09 07:38 AM
    I don't think your browser settings are the problem. My guess is the recent wap redesign is behind this. The cb server is detecting your mobile device,trying to auto redirect you to the mobile side, and not getting there. Happening to other 8330 users trying to view the full site. A way to find out though is to go to whatever cb twitter link isn't working on your bb with a pc. Copy the url and email it to yourself so you can copy and paste it with your bb. Paste the url into your bb browser and if it opens it isn't a browser setting but the auto redirect not working. If using the url instead of the link gives you the same white screen probably is a browser issue but I don't think that is the problem. Btw, I posted about this issue in bug forum in a thread about the wap redesign and linked this thread as an example.
    11-25-09 11:18 AM
    So I finally got around to trying this out, and I'm still getting the white screen with the full URL. What browser settings should I check? Thanks!

Jay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD