i had problems with this in the beginning freezing hanging and the like. anyway i uninstalled and after a few days i said what the heck let me try again. i went to appworld and it thought it was on my phone already and asked if wanted to delete. i went and looked everywhere but didn't find it so i uninstalled and reinstalled and this baby is working great. i love it so far. just had to let everybody know in case they wanted to try over.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 04:41 AM
    i had problems with this in the beginning freezing hanging and the like. anyway i uninstalled and after a few days i said what the heck let me try again. i went to appworld and it thought it was on my phone already and asked if wanted to delete. i went and looked everywhere but didn't find it so i uninstalled and reinstalled and this baby is working great. i love it so far. just had to let everybody know in case they wanted to try over.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Unless you delete an app world app through app world it still shows up with the option to delete only. The app had been deleted and app world just removes the cached file.
    04-08-12 09:08 AM
    There are some typing issues too. No double space period and no auto caps new sentence.

I'm sure there are more. Its like the app forgot that I was typing on a BlackBerry and I was really typing on a PC.

BlackBerry Bold® 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-08-12 03:23 PM
    There are some typing issues too. No double space period and no auto caps new sentence.

I'm sure there are more. Its like the app forgot that I was typing on a BlackBerry and I was really typing on a PC.

BlackBerry Bold« 9930 using Tapatalk
    Is the actual Tapatalk app likep this as well?
    04-17-12 09:54 AM
    Is the actual Tapatalk app likep this as well?
    Yes, it's a known bug and will be fixed in upcoming update.
    04-17-12 10:02 AM
    Yes, it's a known bug and will be fixed in upcoming update.
    Awesome. Thanks for letting me know.
    04-19-12 08:11 PM
    I dont see freezing but i do notice how slow it can be. if i turn on wifi it runs fine. hopefully they can streamline the app or give us a heads up as to what settings will speed things up when on a cellular connection.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Forum App
    04-20-12 09:46 AM
    I dont see freezing but i do notice how slow it can be. if i turn on wifi it runs fine. hopefully they can streamline the app or give us a heads up as to what settings will speed things up when on a cellular connection.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Forum App

1.Go to Settings
    2.Scroll to network
    3.Select "Set Default Network Type"
    4. Try all of them
    04-20-12 09:54 AM
    Word substitutions don't seem to work off the bat. Is there a way to change a setting to enable them?
    04-23-12 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD