Not sure if this would be possible, but it would be pretty cool if there could be a crackberry forum app.
    And when a new post is made on a thread you are subscribed to, or you recieve a new PM or something you get a notification.
    And so when you click the icon to open the app it goes to your PMs, or a link to a subscribed thread with a new post.

And there will of course be a link(or button or something) on the app that goes right to the forum homepage.

Any comments? anyone willing to create something like this? is it even possible?
    06-11-09 09:31 PM
    that would be killer!
    06-11-09 09:32 PM
    that would be killer!
    Thanks for the support.

It would just be a really easy way to access crackberry.com forums on your phone.

And it would be a great way to organize PMs and subscribed thread notifications, and have them integrated with your messages.
    06-11-09 09:36 PM
    +1 If YATCA can make a notification on my home screen, couldn't Crackberry make a cool little "C" show up whenever there is a reply in a thread I am subscribed to, or I receive a PM?

...Although on second thought, I think my wife might divorce me if this is created.
    Last edited by Mr.Girafales; 06-11-09 at 09:42 PM.
    06-11-09 09:39 PM
    +1 If YATCA can make a notification on my home screen, couldn't Crackberry make a cool little "C" show up whenever there is a reply in a thread I am subscribed to, or I receive a PM?

...Although on second thought, I think my wife might divorce me if this is created.
    lol

thanks for the support though.
    And it should be possible, and a good app to have.
    06-11-09 09:47 PM
    Could one of our programming pro's (i.e. DMGLakewood, Tafasa, Epic, etc) even confirm if this is possible or not?
    06-11-09 10:05 PM
    Id love this..
    06-11-09 11:19 PM
    Id love this..
    thanks for the support.

lets hope this is even possible.
    06-11-09 11:56 PM
    I've PM'd this to Dmg a while ago, but he has been a tad MIA as of late. I would like a launcher that goes to the normal site not Wap, but I would really just like it to log me in everytime I click on it. I honestly hate posting on my phone because it takes to long to log on each time I want to post.
    06-12-09 01:10 AM
    I've PM'd this to Dmg a while ago, but he has been a tad MIA as of late. I would like a launcher that goes to the normal site not Wap, but I would really just like it to log me in everytime I click on it. I honestly hate posting on my phone because it takes to long to log on each time I want to post.
    I guess that would be cool... but the wap site is good, since it goes so much faster.

And the app would be more for having PMs and subscribed thread posts showing up(kinda like how the Facebook app notifications work), and than there would be a link to the forums, and off course, you would be logged on(since that would be the only way to get your PMs and info about subscribed threads)
    06-12-09 01:15 AM
    Would LOVE IT!!
    Nice Request !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 01:38 AM
    Would LOVE IT!!
    Nice Request !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks.

glad for your support about my idea/request!
    06-12-09 01:40 AM
    mine keeps me logged in all the time.
    06-12-09 01:55 AM
    mine keeps me logged in all the time.
    same with mine.

But i still think it would be cool to have an app dedicated to PMs and subscribed threads. So that you don't have to go through countless threads and posts to find something about a specific thread you have been keeping an eye on. And PMs would be organized easily with this app.

And of course, there would be a link right to the forums on the app itself.
    06-12-09 02:01 AM
    theres a link at the top of the wap site for subscribed threads lol, no need to scroll through "countless pages"

but i see what you mean, sounds like a good idea, but i doubt its possible, at least with just regular devs... you need the facebook kind of people
    06-12-09 02:54 AM
    Well there is the CB Launcher... and in conjunction with setting your options to email you whenever somebody PM's you or replies to a subscribed thread, you get a direct link to those threads and PM's already.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather let the BB do the work it's designed to, rather than add yet another app to take up more space.
    06-12-09 04:08 AM
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather let the BB do the work it's designed to, rather than add yet another app to take up more space.
    Right on!
    06-12-09 04:35 AM
    Well the way I look at it is if NIN can get this in a BB app then their sure as heck should be no reason why we can't have a crackberry one, it would make forum viewing a lot nicer and easier than using the mobile/actual sites
    06-12-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD