Hey Guys!
    Just wanted to know who around here is using the CrackBerry.com Mobile App which is found here: http://software.crackberry.com/productMobile.asp?id=44854

With the App you can launch the CrackBerry.com Forums, Blogs, Apps and Downloads via just one click!

Cheers,
    -Fabian

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 03:18 AM
    I don't. For the forums I use BerryBlab and just got to the wap site for everything else.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-05-10 03:20 AM
    Hey Guys!
    Just wanted to know who around here is using the CrackBerry.com Mobile App which is found here: Superstore

With the App you can launch the CrackBerry.com Forums, Blogs, Apps and Downloads via just one click!

Cheers,
    -Fabian

That's just a launcher, isn't it.

Kind of like a bookmark.
    04-05-10 03:27 AM
    That's just a launcher, isn't it.

Kind of like a bookmark.
    yea its just a launcher. but instead of having to goto the website, waiting for it to load, then scrolling to the forum you want, the app brings you directly to the forum you want. i use it all the time.
    04-05-10 03:37 AM
    I use it, its very convenient, I also use bookmarks but the launcher is nice when you already intend to go to CB.com

I would like to sneak a query in here tho...

Is there a way to set the CB app to open in a non-native browser? I.e. Opera Mini

04-05-10 03:42 AM
    I use it Fabian, moreso than Berryblab.
    However, the new CB Podcast icon is almost identical.....I know yours came first.....just sayin' wish it was a different icon
    04-05-10 06:16 AM
    I use the launcher all the time from the phone. Love the convenience of going straight to the parts of the site I wish to visit.
    04-05-10 06:52 AM
    Fabian - I used to use this alot, but I switched over to Berryblab to access the forums. I still keep the app on my phone and occasionally use it if I need to access some part of the site beyond the forums.
    04-05-10 08:15 AM
    I also used to use the CB launcher but now use opera mini - like their speed dial feature and have the CB mobile site saved as one. Like byubilly, I'd like to see the launcher work with a non-native browser - specifically opera mini.

04-05-10 12:42 PM
    I use it.
    Had a hard time trying to determine how to download it. You couldn't DL it form the full CB site on my laptop. It kept sending me the CB App Store app. So I access it from the CB App Store app OTA.

Good Luck
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 04-05-10 at 03:40 PM.
    04-05-10 03:37 PM
    I use it...very convenient
    04-05-10 07:54 PM
    I use it, but sometimes when I hit back it closes out the browser entirely. Overall, though, I love it.

04-05-10 08:03 PM
    I use it several times a day. Its how I keep myself up to date on all the latest while away from my comp.

04-05-10 08:16 PM
    I use it all the time as well.

04-05-10 10:27 PM
    I use it a lot, but starting to use it less because I gotta have tabs when browsing the forums! Berry blab is good but doesn't do the blogs (as far as I know).

If there's a way to make it launch in opera (or even prompt for which browser to load in), that would be FANTASTIC!

Last edited by pezboy; 04-06-10 at 09:48 AM.
    04-06-10 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD