Who decides what programs get mentioned in the CrackBerry Blog?
    I'm not trying to cause any dissension or arguments but just curious.
    I've been a long time lurker & just signed up not too long ago and I have noticed that sometimes some programs get mentioned & others do not in the Blog.
    For instance: GeeNeeUs programs, MyCart or BerryMed were never mentioned at all & they are great programs (very partial to BerryMed myself) I'm sure there are others as well that individual developers have worked hard on & they don't get "Blogged".
    Is there a criteria that has to be met before these individual developers get mentioned? Some form they have to fill out?
    Like I said, I don't want to start any arguments & it's just curiosity on my part.
    But it seems some individual developers are "falling through the cracks" when they don't get mentioned.
    I've noticed this on themes also. Some get "high lighted' and other don't.
    Does anyone have an answer?
    Thanks....
    08-19-09 01:21 PM
    I think its random, but the little guys really need to be given some plugs now and then.
    I use his apps as well and he is great to work with.
    08-21-09 11:29 AM
    The free ones get mentioned randomly by usefulness and what its use is. The paid ones have a way better chance if they are willing to do a giveaway for a contest.

Just what I've noticed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 11:38 AM
    I'm sure it has something to do with the usefulness of the app/theme in question. Also, the popularity. The more an app is or is bound to be used, the higher the chance of a mention.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 11:40 AM
    MyCart is very popular & very useful to many people as well as BerryMed.
    bchat was just posted & soon mentioned...
    Use both, bought both. like both but I was just wondering how one "thing" is chosen over another, that's all.
    Curiosity & all that......
    08-21-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD