I just downloaded the CrackBerry App "Superstore" to my 9700. From your experience, which apps should I buy? Which work and perform the best on the 9700? I'm just at a loss as to where to start first!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 03:01 PM
    Have you downloaded the CrackBerry Launcher and CrackBerry Podcast applications?

They are always a great place to start!

Also, BerryBuzz is a great LED Control application, and BerryWeather is a great weather application
    06-06-10 03:05 PM
    Quicklaunch is a must have, IMO. I also like Berryweather and Meterberry. This is just to start.
    06-06-10 03:06 PM
    +1 on quicklaunch and berryweather

06-06-10 03:08 PM
    Quicklaunch is a must have !!!

06-06-10 04:57 PM
    BerryWeather and Meterberry are indeed must haves
    06-06-10 06:23 PM

QuickLaunch is a must have application for every BlackBerry owner. With an interface that is seamlessly integrated with the look of the BlackBerry OS, QuickLaunch will create shortcuts to most any application on your device with ease and style. In addition the added functions included with QuickLaunch will enable you to delete several other apps on your device saving memory making QuickLaunch the 'Swiss Army Knife' of your Blackberry

BeBuzz

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customize the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types.

It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.

DriveSafe.ly

DriveSafe.ly is a service that
    makes TXTing and E-Mail safe while driving.

Here's what it offers:

* A service that reads your TXT and E-Mails out loud.
    * An Auto-Responder for TXT and E-Mails.
    * The best premium voices.

06-06-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD